Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost (890 Views)

Facebook Makes Us Sad (Research). Duh? / Yahoo Yahoo Boys Have Gone Nuclear / Website Names Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by WebMonk(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2007
<removed>
Re: A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by kazey(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2007
Please kindly send your bank details to sales[at]nairahost.com.ng for refunds. You can't be changing nameservers whenever it suits you, and expect it to propagate properly to any server.
Thank you for your time. This particular client did not send a single email to our support desk regarding his problem and he kept changing his nameservers.
Re: A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by abhosts(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2007
Webmonk,

You guys don’t have to end this issue on such a sour note. Nairahost is not based in the moon, so you could easily have referred the owner of the website to the nairahost website, so he could personal contact them on the real position of his hosting account.

Many web hosts both home and abroad go through technical problems once in a while, that is why I find such public derision of nairahost unacceptable. They have a contact phone number on their website, did you try making use of it before going public?
Re: A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by WebMonk(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2007
I actually panicked, and i apologize for the title.But Now he wants me head (literally) and has threatened my family (he sent mails). And i couldn't access my client area. what was i to do? I didn't dupe anybody.Picture yourself in my shoes
Re: A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by Afam(m): 4:08am On Oct 29, 2007
WebMonk:

I actually panicked, and i apologize for the title.But Now he wants me head (literally) and has threatened my family (he sent mails). And i couldn't access my client area. what was i to do? I didn't dupe anybody.Picture yourself in my shoes

You should have the phone number of your web hosting company handy just in case you can't send emails or login to your client area.
Re: A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by goldenimp(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2007
webmonk you need to contact me i did dome work for this lateef omidiji too sometime ago, he sent in money via western union, checked and d money wasnt there. then he started saying some people had access to his account duped him etc. tehn almost said i did the whole duping runs. i dont really trust him pm me at havilahmins@yahoo.com
Re: A Sad Case Gone Sour - Nairahost by Kamali(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
Abeg ,make una thread softly.I use nairahost,they have been very reliable.
We had issues which they promptly resolve.The case in hand is communication breakdown.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Developer / How to upload files to my site / Get Free Backlinks Software To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.