Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine (17952 Views)

Omotola Looks Stunning In Ebony Event In Hollywood (photos) / Hottie Of The Day: Beyonce's 61 Yr Old Mum Covers 'ebony' Magazine With Jaw-drop / Typical Yoruba Man , Dbanj Disgraces Don Jazzy On Ebony Magazine Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Lekmusic: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2012
I think this is continuation of the rumour that dbanj and donjazzy have splited. But there is a possibility that all these stories have been fabricated from the same mohits camp to generate buzz. Difficult to imagine that their magic will still work if they separate as they seem to work perfectly together, but then only time will tell if they are playing a fast one on us or if its actually true.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2012
chucky234: Don Jazzy was an established producer along with Abdul of JJC and 419 squad (Mr. Skillz) back in the UK while Dbanj was a chorus boy for JJC and 419 Squad.
Dbanji had no money when he came back from the UK and was driving around with his mother's Mazda,Don J was already made and set up Mohits with his own cash,Dbanj only became a co-owner after the mega sales of his first album.
The first BMW 7 series Dbanj used was bought by Don J,my close friend used to be their personal bodyguard and I also know some guys who were close to them in the UK long before they came back to Nigeria.
Dbanj is a betrayal and a disgrace to the entire music industry,his eco will one day land him into trouble.

U sabi banjo dieeeee!

Dat Mazda he drives up and down wiv morenike feeling special in d front seat, time flies by oo.

Now he's shouting he owns Mohits,Mj dey parliament den.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Korrection(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2012
But why do Dbanj always say'Its Don Jazzy again' In all his intros.....confused guy...lol
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by luvmijeje(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2012
If it's true am giving pops 2 dbang 4 being humble frm d start of mohits.Seriously hw can u be a president of a company and acting like u re working under dat working.E no make sense sha.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Ignatio(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2012
I still remember that BMW cost N10m and Don Jazzy bought it for him.
How can an owner of an enterprise be made vice-president of his own establishment?
Probably something strong is giving the dude courage to drop that statement.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Ejine(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2012
And that, my people, is how the cookie crumbles.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Ejine(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2012
oiseworld: dbanj ma man. It shouldn't have ended like this now!!! I know say u get talent but don baba nko. Make una settle ohhh.

I believe this word is purely subjective.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Kayodedanseyi: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2012
What is dbanj talking about. I hope is real
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by mopol2(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2012
this interview to look so fake ,
pls read dis line ::::

I had a concert in Dubai and when we pulled up to the airport’s first class lounge? whats d 4uck about first class lounge who cares ..read on.. and a hostess ran up to me with a plaque with Kanye’s face on it, asking me to sign it. I said ‘I’m not Kanye West, I’m D’banj but Kanye West is coming? All eyes open ....why all eyes opened ?lies .read on ’ Then my manager spoke to Kanye, came back and told me?? now kanye is in the airport when you are not kanye ? ‘He’ll give you five minutes.’ I walked over -- as an African man I’m always prepared -- and I played my music ‘Stand Out,’ ‘Fall In Love’ and ‘Scapegoat’ for him on my iPod. Before we knew it, I’d almost missed my flight and he invited me to New York.

Coming from Africa I’m my own manager, I have my own label called Mo’ Hits with my artists Dr. Sid, Wande Coal, Don Jazzy, D’Prince and K-Switch. I own Mo’ Hits and we’ve won numerous awards by the grace of God. Being with Kanye for the last eight months and me leading a successful label in Africa, I’ve learned a lot and I believe people will see what we’re going to do. I signed with Kanye in June and that same month I won the BET Award for Best International Act. My New York concert isn’t done by G.O.O.D. Music, it’s done by Live Nation, meaning I’m already a moving machine. So who better to introduce me to the global world than Kanye West, a crazy genius?

what is his he saying ? the girl only ask him to sign so whats the lies about ? you are your own manager and at the same scene your manager called kanye west
i 8ate dis so called dbanj guy ..

don baba i dey yiu back
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by mykejones(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2012
Don jazzy once said he's comin out wit his own label soon,nw dat dis scapegoat has come out to claim mo'hits,maybe it's rly his.
But he messed up anyway,and i doubt any efforts in reconcillatn wil yield any fruits again.
GOODluck and GOODmusic as someone said,has jus destoyed one of the best group in naija,if nt africa in general.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2012
D'Banj from now you r finished for Betraying your Master. It will always be " Don Jazzy again"
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by sunkoye: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2012
nooooo d'banj, that was too loud!
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by manchy7531: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2012
such behaviors are synonymous with ofenmanu people.that is why it is bad to do business with them.very treacherous set of people.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by iykay4455(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2012
The truth is that without don jazzy there will be no d banj and witjout dbanj making hits,there will be no mo hits.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Esinwaju: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2012
Maybe there is something that we outsiders do not know. Some sorta arrangement/agreement between these two but if you ask me, It makes no sense to me because if you take a closer look at the mo'hits emblem, what you will see is Don jazzy's staff. Why is it not Dbanj's trademark shades or even a c0ck(we all know that's what he means by The koko) or something else that can be identified with him? Anyways this is act one scene one. I await act two scene two.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Tinax(f): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2012
dbang has bitten the fingers tht fed him.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Esinwaju: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2012
manchy7531: such behaviors are synonymous with OKORO people.that is why it is bad to do business with them.very treacherous set of people.
Fixed.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by omo9ja1(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2012
well I guess another album is on the way after they settle the matter, I hope this guys realise they but need each other sad
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by tlops(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2012
Na dem sabi!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by gaffer: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2012
These are all publicity stunts, I doubt the source of this fake news, in entertainment industry scandalous things like this makes u relevant.
These guys are crooks (d banj n don jazzy).
They cooking up stories to drive massive attention to themselves

Remember
D banj dating iniedo
D banj propose to genievie
D banj this n that

Wake up Nairalanders don't be decieve, this guys are to up something.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by eghost247(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2012
dbanj and don jazzy both own mohits
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by omar22(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2012
Dbanji had no money when he came back from the UK and was driving around with his mother's Mazda,Don J was already made and set up Mohits with his own cash,Dbanj only became a co-owner after the mega sales of his first album.

What a load of Rubbish.....

Michael later known as Don Jazzy was a keyboard player behind Soji (Solek) all of a sudden we heard that he has left the Solek Crew and joined the 419 Squad.... He left and went into production and helped Dbanj produce his first album..

Under Soji, Michael learnt how to create beats and sounds which paid out in the long run because he became a very good producer but no matter how you see the music industry is a dog e dog world, at the end of the day Mohit belongs to D'banj and Don Jazzy helped it grow but some times in life to go up another level, somethings have to be sacrificed
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Chuks84(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2012
omar22:

What a load of Rubbish.....

Michael later known as Don Jazzy was a keyboard player behind Soji (Solek) all of a sudden we heard that he has left the Solek Crew and joined the 419 Squad.... He left and went into production and helped Dbanj produce his first album..

Under Soji, Michael learnt how to create beats and sounds which paid out in the long run because he became a very good producer but no matter how you see the music industry is a dog e dog world, at the end of the day Mohit belongs to D'banj and Don Jazzy helped it grow but some times in life to go up another level, somethings have to be sacrificed

Stop being willfully blind.http://www.mohitsrecords.com/about/ says it all. They wont lie on their own website. Your idol worship of d'banj has turned you into a zombie.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by jarkbauer: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2012
They are playing a script. This interview was done shortly after the live nation concert where Don jazzy performed . all of a sudden they split and Don jazzy is his artist. dont be fooled. both of them have refused to say anything about it.not even have they tweeted for more than 1 week. beef is normal marketing strategy. don jazzy is a producer now in GOOD music
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by jarkbauer: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2012
pls how do you quote someone else post in this new nairaland
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Jemibee: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2012
Which ever way jare...KINI BIG DEAL??[b]Which ever way jare...KINI BIG DEAL??[/b]Which ever way jare...KINI BIG DEAL??
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Ejine(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2012
Chuks84:

Stop being willfully blind.http://www.mohitsrecords.com/about/ says it all. They wont lie on their own website. Your idol worship of d'banj has turned you into a zombie.

Damn grin
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Ignatio(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ijogz K: Anoda foooool..

I think its High time people payed for Blogs........

Seconded.
Re: D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ijogz K: Anoda foooool..

I think its High time people payed for Blogs........

Wereyyyy

oka e lara to yen ni grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look / Actors Guild Of Nigeria Members Involved In Motor Accident In Okija, Anambra / Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.