Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Does Anybody Have A Reliable Connectivity By Galaxy Backbone? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does Anybody Have A Reliable Connectivity By Galaxy Backbone? (1212 Views)

Is Anybody Have Ping Nokia Phone / I Need To Buy A Fairly Used Hp Nc8000 Mother Board. Do Anybody Have In D House / Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Have A Reliable Connectivity By Galaxy Backbone? by jjjkkkooo: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
I know that Galaxy backbone is supposed to serve government organisations. My office uses them but we are thinking of getting another backup connectivity. Does anyone have any experience about reliabity?
Re: Does Anybody Have A Reliable Connectivity By Galaxy Backbone? by ruqchex: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hey there, what organization do you work with and what issues are you facing? I might be able to make some recommendations for you
Re: Does Anybody Have A Reliable Connectivity By Galaxy Backbone? by blackracle(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
jjjkkkooo: I know that Galaxy backbone is supposed to serve government organisations. My office uses them but we are thinking of getting another backup connectivity. Does anyone have any experience about reliabity?

Galaxy Backbone is crap.If you are in Lagos,let my coy iSYS Technologies Ltd provide you with a reliable and affordable solution.
If you are outside Lagos, we can provide you with reliable Microwave or Fibre connectivity if you are willing to bear the cost. Or we provide you with state of the art VSAT solution.

Call now on 08033586504

(1) (Reply)

Idm Patch / Is There Another Key That Can Function As The Enter Key? / Pls Where Can I Download Latest Movies Of High Memory On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.