Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit (4202 Views)

How To Start Rice Business In Nigeria / Nigeria: The 6th Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Bloomberg / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit by emmykk(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
Rice is the major staple food in Nigeria aside Garri.The consumption of rice is high, although most of it is imported to nigeria.
How can one key in, to make profit from this business?if you have huge sum of money or want to grow little capital to billions this info is for you.
i work as warehouse supervisor in one of stalliongroup rice warehouse in port harcourt,rivers state.we import and supply 50kg and 25 kg bags of rice of different quality currently we have 2 brands; thailand N8,500 and india N6,500 for a 50kg bag ,although price are subject to flautuation.As warehouse person i can give you the step to take to purchase our rice and give you the logistic support as it partain to transportion (N120 per bag )within port harcourt and support needed to purchase from our warehouse in port harcourt from anywhere in nigeria.Am expecting those mainly in the niger delta AND Eastern nigeria that like to key in to this secret lucrative business that never came to your mind.my profit is hinged on staff purchase price that is different from standard customer's price above>>call emma 08067704237 for more inquires

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Money To People In Nigeria Without Using Western Union? / Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) / Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.