Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire (16081 Views)

Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Danjay83(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
Guess they ar loosing the grip. Why start wat they can not finish, our people say one shuld not start a muzic one does not know the dance steps. This is coming around sort of D javu or Karma simply put. Tit for tat. Just hop baba jona no go turn chicken sha!! I wish baba Iyabo were still comander in cheif
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Yeske2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
wesley80: Give them 48hrs and if none of the Abu Qaqa's come out to deny this, then it would be worth reading. For now just archive it first.
Na your own i gree jor.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Alancash: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ibanga p: Sorry bokos, time's up, get ready 2 face d music.
my country people bh are really tired with their sponsors because why is it that until the likes of ibb,atiku and others met b4 this bulshit talk of negotiation came up2 until when Britain promise 2 assist gej pls don't accept that stupid ideology of the socall mallam and ruin ur government.aboki ya gaji ko ba kudi kuma.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by InHim4Him(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2012
Who said murderers have the right to give conditions? Nigeria is turning into a very funny country. They have killed, maimed, rendered many homeless and kept many in fear and yet have the guts to give conditions. The condition actually should be to arrest such as they name for "they trust them". Well, Nigeria has long time stopped being a secular state but an Islamic one where only Muslim interests must be protected. You don't have to agree.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
So these people have been killing for the sake of killing with no genuine reason behind their killing, our President would be a fool to even negotiate with you people. You've killed thousands of Nigerians if not even millions and you want to walk among us even with security? If this happens then it pays to be a criminal and watch out for me because I can see that I'd get money and security from the government. Many things just dey happen for this country everyday
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by sylve11: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
Gbyte: So these people have been killing for the sake of killing with no genuine reason behind their killing, our President would be a fool to even negotiate with you people. You've killed thousands of Nigerians if not even millions and you want to walk among us even with security? If this happens then it pays to be a criminal and watch out for me because I can see that I'd get money and security from the government. Many things just dey happen for this country everyday

he has been a fool. cool
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by koife(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
kama is waiting!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by vpriest: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Boko niggas!!!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by kingado: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2012
Even if govt grant them freedom; God almighty would surely punish them for killing innocent pple
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by oiseworld: 1:58am On Mar 15, 2012
IF YOU GIVE A MICE A PIECE OF CHEESE;IT WOULD ASK FOR A GLASS OF MILK.

Too late boko boys!!! TOO LATE. Gej don't listen to these devils, don't release the devils they would continue in their evil.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by koruji(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2012
There is a lack of appreciation of where BH is headed.

Even in the Niger Delta where the cause of the problem is clearer & non-religious militancy has not gone away after the amnesty. And even worse, once GEJ steps out of Aso Rock MEND would be back in full force.

When you think about the objectives of Boko Haram you will understand that religously motivated terrorists never reform.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by POTUT(m): 3:59am On Mar 15, 2012
I pray to God Almighty to give GEJ the wisdom and courage to do the right thing. He is our leader, and no amount of pressuring will make him succumb to the devil's demands.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by phreakabit(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2012

[size=14pt]I guess this ^^ is true after-all.[/size]
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by mikron(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2012
it is very obvious dat this blood sucking animals are on the brink of surrender or hw else do i describe this new scenario? Negotiation my foot. Those who live by the gun ll die by the gun.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Vansnickers: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2012

If only this was how Nigeria handled Terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Ryabcool(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2012
cashmentor: I meant Gej is trying to play it safe and Smart!
you didn't have to waste space. You could have modified it instead
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Ryabcool(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2012
ahorsewithnoname: why do i feel this news is fake?
i'm beginning to think so too.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by rabzy01: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2012
cashmentor: I meant Gej is trying to play it safe and Smart!
Of cos yes, until we are all bombed by then.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by begwong: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2012
dont negotiate with terrorist!
shikena!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by ssjalo(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2012
Good move, may God save our lovely hand.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by angeltt(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] Let it be known to the Nigerian society that the Boko Haram sect act towards Human extinction. there promises should not be put into concideration. what we should do is how to get them arrested and let them face the rot of the Law. But we should also put the life of the Innocent citizens into consideration.
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by wordychap: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
this is d time to close in on them. d govt is getting close to cracking bh. negotiating will only give bh time to restrategize n come back stronger. no negotiations, let them finish what they started, this is The Beginning of d End of Bh!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by wordychap: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
winkthis is d time to close in on them. d govt is getting close to cracking bh. negotiating will only give bh time to restrategize n come back stronger. no negotiations, let them finish what they started, this is The Beginning of d End of Bh!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by cashmentor(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
rabzy01:
Of cos yes, until we are all bombed by then.
maybe you should call Gej, Ping him or rather, just visit his FB page! This is a War, and as a leader, u've got to Strategize! Northerners want an Opportunity for people to think that Gej is Anti-North and attacking them; buh Mr Joe isn't that Dumb....he's just not a good strategist- but a foolish and emotional one!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by pawesome(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
dem get balls o...evrybody wnts to set conditions........release all its members? Ishhhhhh....holy cows ;Ddem get balls o...evrybody wnts to set conditions........release all its members? Ishhhhhh....holy cows
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by chukham(m): 3:58am On Mar 16, 2012
NONSENSE!! Wat about d lives dey hv wasted? Dey should go 2 anywia worse dan hell. MOTHERFUCKERS!!
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Yinkkie(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2012
Boko haram with dere wicked act,am nt sure they are humans,mayb alien from another planet
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by Yinkkie(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2012
vpriest: Boko niggas!!!
are they your family
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by wuwu(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2012
If GEJ abide by wat boko haram wants den he is a fool..let him do it a close door meeting becos if he does it publicly I can be rest assured dat oda tribes will fight dem and kill most of dem and dat would bring anoda chaos to d country..
Re: Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire by jamienarvas: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
We must definitely triumph with God by our side. Their doom is near.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech / Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Reps To Set Minimum Age Requirement Of 35 For Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.