Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If (2915 Views)

Pic: Relocate To Ghana If You Don't Have Faith In Buhari's Leadership- Obasanjo / Leave For Ghana If You Dont Have Faith In Pres. Buhari - OBJ / No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by jookco(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2012
GHANA TO GO ‘BOKO HARAM’

… Northerners, Settlers in Ashanti, B/A & Eastern Regions send alarm bells to Government
source
http://africagist.com/?page_id=83
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2012
shocked
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2012
who knows what the next song willbe like lol.
anyway I dont blame bokoharam afterall
our banks are moving to ghaNA
glo is moving to ghaNA
our 419 jobs moving to ghaNA(last time they are second to us)
our movies already in ghaNA(they are now first)
our juju money is moving to ghaNA
even foreign companies in Nigeria are moving to ghaNA
infact I heard Innosson motors are moving ghaNA
our jambite students are moving to ghaNA
its all about neighbourhood, my bible says love your neighbour as you love yourself
If ghana recieves good things from Nigeria like obj loan,banks,our students fees etc so should they espect 419 game,boko haram etc

pls click the like button if you think I just read your mind.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by jookco(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ghana has northern hausa fulani just like nigeria so trust me you will see boko haram in ghana soon.
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
I don't think Ghanaians will have the kind of patience we have for these boko bastards undecided. I read sometime ago of a Fulani settlement in the north of the country being sacked and wiped out, with some families being burnt when there was a conflict between the Fulani and a ethnic group/s in the area. I was shocked at the level and speed of retribution (trust me, Berom youths got nothing on those guys shocked). This happened sometime last year i think.

Ghana is not like Nigeria where the bokos can easily hide amongst the populace, with elements within the Police and Army colluding with them. Also, there are no untouchable, bitter, cabals that can sponsor the bombings behind the scenes and carry on with life regardless, even when they're known to the authorities.

So to cut a long story short, boko haram in Ghana is a non-starter.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by ASOROCKb(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
I don't think Ghanaians will have the kind of patience we have for these boko bastards undecided. I read sometime ago of a Fulani settlement in the north of the country being sacked and wiped out, with some families being burnt when there was a conflict between the Fulani and a ethnic group/s in the area. I was shocked at the level and speed of retribution (trust me, Berom youths got nothing on those guys shocked). This happened sometime last year i think.

Ghana is not like Nigeria where the bokos can easily hide amongst the populace, with elements within the Police and Army colluding with them. Also, there are no untouchable, bitter, cabals that can sponsor the bombings behind the scenes and carry on with life regardless, even when they're known to the authorities.

So to cut a long story short, boko haram in Ghana is a non-starter.
They knows
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by jookco(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
But this people the more you kill them more they are more they determines to do more evil.
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by okosodo: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2012
They will not survive there. Ghana will never support it
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2012
I am batman
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by amosy007: 1:21pm On May 03, 2012
patriot2:
what you are saying makes no sense. Put it to the test: kill them all and see if they rise from th dead !

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by ganyobii: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2012
the our army is one of the best in the world. well trained, discipline,.. to set the record straight fulanis dont have an area in ghana not in the north. boko haram cant stay in ghana for a second...
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by malele(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2012
Boko, ghana no be 9ja una were senators dey invest in u people.
Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by Ikengawo: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Nigerians seem to think Ghana is Switzerland.
Are you guys implying that Nigeria has been kind to Boko Haram which is allowing them to grow?
This 'fast action' you're speaking of, if you're memory not strong enough to remember that the minute Boko Haram declared war on Nigeria Yar Adua acted and within minutes there was a massacre of the original groups membership and it's original leader?

If anything that 'fast action' made the situation worst. If you ask a Ghanaian to describe the problems in Ghana you'll think he's talking about Nigeria. There's really no difference.
Where we succeed they succeed and where they fail we fail.

Nigerians have a horribly short memory and 'grass is green on the other side' mentality that makes it possible to convince them Somalia is in better shape than Nigeria. If Boko Haram reaches Ghana, as it might, they will struggle with terrorism like we're struggling with terrorism. the same way America, the UK, France, and the rest of the world is struggling with terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If by londoner: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
@Toaskarity......erm what you wrote here is not actually true.....

Toaskarity: who knows what the next song willbe like lol.
anyway I dont blame bokoharam afterall
our banks are moving to ghaNA - our banks are opening branches in Ghana, Togo, Benin etc
glo is moving to ghaNA - Glo has spread to Ghana among other countries, they have not moved to Ghana as you put it...lol
our 419 jobs moving to ghaNA(last time they are second to us)
our movies already in ghaNA(they are now first)
our juju money is moving to ghaNA
even foreign companies in Nigeria are moving to ghaNA
infact I heard Innosson motors are moving ghaNA - come on, why make things up...lol ? Their minister approached Innoson and they declined until they have satisfied the Nigerian market.
our jambite students are moving to ghaNA
its all about neighbourhood, my bible says love your neighbour as you love yourself
If ghana recieves good things from Nigeria like obj loan,banks,our students fees etc so should they espect 419 game,boko haram etc

pls click the like button if you think I just read your mind.

I remember when they were investigating the Nigerian "underwear bomber", he visited Ghana just before hand. There have also been a few shipment of weapons destined for Nigeria through Ghana. there have also been a Ghanaian involved in the London bombings too.

They are having their own tribal problems with their own Fulani people as well as other minority tribes. I dont think it will get to the BH stage, because only a very small number of Ghanaians are Muslim and they do not have the access to funds. It is much more likely that there will be ethnic clashes upon the Fulani and other minority tribes by the larger tribes, because they also have a growing problem with tribalism in Ghana.

I dont know which region the oil is located, but if it is in a minority tribe area and they are not able to benefit rather than all the money going to Accra, it will slowly cause resentment, just like it did with Nigeria.

I am hoping Ghana will get it right and lay down an alternative precedent in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Did The British Rulers Leave Too Early??? / africa countries with white First Lady--Engr Musiwa / Nigeria Abuja Metro Complex (any Idea About This Massive Project)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.