Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) (11088 Views)

Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics / Angela Simmons Swaggs On Dangerous Curves In Sexy Bikini / Cynthia Morgan’s Bosoms Almost Exposed During Headies 2014 Performance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by fatdon2(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2012
WHAT CAN WE CALLED THIS, <====>LIL WAYNE ANTI PIC UNDERWARE IN THE NAME OF SWAGGs AND PERFORMANCE>

Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Fatdon(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
dis guy is crazy o!
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by MeGaStReEt: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
...honestly don't know what to CALLED this
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by IRAPADA(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
Pure madnes
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by IRAPADA(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
Honestly that guy shd b luck in a psycho house
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
Still ☺ƞ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ matter, ends must meet.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by aboyaji(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2012
we can call that nyash. Hahahaha. Lil nyash.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Lucy001(f): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2012
This is madness!
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Ilekokonit: 4:41am On Mar 27, 2012
And some people still think that we are in normal times. What will stars not do to get publicity and make money ?

Imagine the millions of youth worldwide who saw this guy as a role model and the few crazy ones who will now start copying this greedy lunatic.

Hope Nigerians don't start copying this o.

What else did we expect from someone with such a chequered history as this :-

On March 8, 2010, Lil Wayne was sentenced to a year in prison, which he served in Rikers Island.

On January 23, 2008, Lil Wayne was arrested alongside two others. His tour bus was stopped by Border Patrol agents near Yuma, Arizona. A K-9 Unit recovered 105 grams (3.7 oz) of marijuana, almost 29 grams (1.0 oz) of cocaine, 41 grams (1.4 oz) of MDMA, and $22,000 in cash. Lil Wayne was charged with four felonies: possession of narcotic drug for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, misconduct involving weapons and possession of drug paraphernalia. A bench warrant was issued on March 17, 2010 when Lil Wayne did not show for a final trial management conference. However, the rapper was already in prison, serving a year-long sentence in Rikers on weapons charges. On June 22, 2010 Wayne plead guilty to the charges. As part of the plea deal he may serve 36 months of probation. On June 30, 2010, he was sentenced to 3 years probation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Wayne#Arrests_and_incarceration
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by tonytrice(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2012
SIGNS OF END OF THE WORL, IMAGINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by yommy2sure(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2012
Dnt really knw much abt lil, but guys cut it, its a photo shoped pic, theres a site that does this nonsense of creating fake nude pics of celebrities. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by kemmeye: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
i think its photo shopped
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by r231(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
ewwwwww
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Fatdon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
kemmeye: i think its photo shopped
it's not photo shopped, open your eyes!!!
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by sojablue(f): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2012
I wouldnt be surprised.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by chuckdee4(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2012

So do i
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
hahhahaha..lil wayne o
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by yommy2sure(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2012
Fatdon: it's not photo shopped, open your eyes!!!
i think you r the one that need to open ur eyes...go and search for fake celebrity nude pics on google , u shld find it there!

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by kemmeye: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
yommy2sure: i think you r the one that need to open ur eyes...go and search for fake celebrity nude pics on google , u shld find it there!

dont mind. the a.s.s.hole he has glass in his eyes
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Fatdon(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
kemmeye:

dont mind. the a.s.s.hole he has glass in his eyes
it's ur dad dat's an a.s.s hole...
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by kemmeye: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
Fatdon: it's ur dad dat's an a.s.s hole...

OH please stop hating go hang your self by your f0cking balls if you have a problem with me because if you have a brain that is bigger than a walnut your f0cking brain will tell you that that a.s.s is f0cking photo shopped so since youve decided to call your father an as.shole maybe you should go out in the street and yell about how your mum is a f0cking LovePeddler and how she SHOVES everything pole shaped down her throat and even though she has herpes her cerebal palsy is so intense that she doesnt know how to stop f0cking every tom dick and harry including your father so maybe you should try and reason with your insane parents how they gave birth to a child like you thats if your father really is your father so don't F0CKING attack me cuz i will come back at you with full force A.S.SHOLE

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Fatdon(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
kemmeye:

OH please stop hating go hang your self by your f0cking balls if you have a problem with me because if you have a brain that is bigger than a walnut your f0cking brain will tell you that that a.s.s is f0cking photo shopped so since youve decided to call your father an as.shole maybe you should go out in the street and yell about how your mum is a f0cking LovePeddler and how she SHOVES everything pole shaped down her throat and even though she has herpes her cerebal palsy is so intense that she doesnt know how to stop f0cking every tom dick and harry including your father so maybe you should try and reason with your insane parents how they gave birth to a child like you thats if your father really is your father so don't F0CKING attack me cuz i will come back at you with full force A.S.SHOLE
u are just a big fool trying to make a fool of urself. So go and huge transformer. Think dat's were ur solution is.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by kemmeye: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2012
Fatdon: u are just a big fool trying to make a fool of urself. So go and huge transformer. Think dat's were ur solution is.

you abused my father so its only normal that i abuse your parents. you could have abused me but no you just had to prove how idi,o.tic you are so where i come from they dont have transformers lying around the place like your useless street. so first you need to go learn english before you talk to me because your IQ is obviously very low and i don't have time for a simpleton like you.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by yommy2sure(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
Fatdon: u are just a big fool trying to make a fool of urself. So go and huge transformer. Think dat's were ur solution is.
abeg na 'hug transformer' not huge transformer' some ppl shld be home reading sugar girl instead of writing rubbish here!
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by latino91(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
dia is a possibility dat d pic is purely fake...so lets take it easy wit d curses...such fake pics proliferate d internet.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:30am On Apr 06, 2012
I will like to believe that the pic is not real but if real then its the drugs he is taking. embarassed undecided
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by cybriz82(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Liv dat kid alone jur.dnt mind him.wat do dey abt photoshop.even dis pic is an old pic...lilwayne aint dat crazy.
Re: Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) by cybriz82(m): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Even if lil wayne smoke 2000wraps of oshogbo weed.he wll never go on stage like dis.only kids here wudnt knw wat photoshop is.old pic for dat mata.

(1) (Reply)

Betty Irabor: 'People Believe Marriage Will Fix An Abusive Relationship' / Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert / Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.