Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template (1429 Views)

Opinion : Seun Please We Need This / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by bong4(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Please so Oga Seun, Please can you give users the choice of viewing either of the two nairaland sites instead of just settling for this new version only. This new site is too too worded and not as organized as the former one. Besides i thought you said you were test running. The two should run concurrently. Please save my eyes oh!
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by mobf: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
I agree bong4..Seun should let the two run concurrently. If i tell u say i understand this one i dey lie
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by onyxo76(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
am still trying to get the hang of this one !!
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by FabulousAutos(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
The fonts are too tiny and I've to strain my eyes a lot to read with my mobile device. This new template is a big danger to the eyes. I have decided to limit the number of time I spend on NL to avoid putting my eyes at risk.
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by Osama10(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
I tire for this one oh,at least there should be options for which one to use.
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by jules123(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
I support it. The former is more better and easy to understand.
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by MrTemple(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
I fully support. D old template is trully better.
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by edlion57(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
i hate this new one the old one is far better
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by mcgboye(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2012
i think we're generally aversed to change, and the propensity for inertia means that we tend to look for the problems with a new phenomenon. We are sometimes too comfortable in our comfort zone.
ikve found it much easier accessing nairaland.con on my bb. so i guess it's not all gloom
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by Emeka71(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2012
The former site is far betteq.
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by Callotti: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2012
You can tell people like old poohsies and stale d-e-e-k-s!grin
God forbid. I love this new one better! cool

WHY DUNYOO LOUSY NOISEMAKERS GIVE SEUN THE MONEY TO GIVE YOU ALL YOUR RESPECTIVE TEMPLATES? UNA SIDDON HIA DEY CHOOSE AND MAKE NOISE.

Common to contribute money send one NL go better hospital, una nor fit. See the dorty hospital like prison wey una put the poor woman? Shame nor even let una hide those poverty-stricken pictures from the world. Instead of una to send am go LONDO like Ojukwu to quench, una send am go UBTH morgue even with all the 'FASHOLA' state of the art hospitals in Lagos. cheesy Now, you are here complaining. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO RE-IMPLEMENT YOUR 'TASTE'?If you don't like it gerrrrrrrrrrrrrout let me h-enjoy the damn place maself! WTF? angry

This is what you get when you start sleeping with unproductive 'harlots' who cannot find gainfull employment offline.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Serves that Seun right. Nemesis is catching up with him. cheesy
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by cardoso111(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
PLEASE TELL SEUN TO GO BACK TO THE FORMER TEMPLATE!!!!THIS ONE MAKES ME SICK AND MY CHILDREN TOO ARE COMPLAINING!!
CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME ANOTHER FORUM PLS
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by SkySpirit(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2012
Seun, dis ur NEW NAIRALAND IS COMPLETELY USELESS. A lot of times I just visit as a guest cos its no longer interesting. I BELIEVE IN CHANGE, BUT THAT CHANGE HAS TO BE POSITIVE FOR IT TO BE WORTH WHILE. KINDLY NOTE THAT NOT ALL CHANGES ARE NECESSARILY GOOD. AGAIN THIS YOUR POOR NEW NAIRALAND JUST LOOKS MORE LIKE NAIJAPALS, A SITE I DONT ENJOY VISITING, BECAUSE IT JUST STRAINS THE EYE. LISTEN TO THE VIEWS OF YOUR NUMEROUS SUBSCRIBERS & JUXTAPOSE WITH THE PATRONAGE (WHICH I AM SURE IS EXPERIENCING A DOWN TURN).

MY PRAYER: OH GOD, HELP HIM TO TELL HIMSELF THE TRUTH & FOLLOW THE PATH OF WISE COUNSEL!!![i]Seun, dis ur NEW NAIRALAND IS COMPLETELY USELESS. A lot of times I just visit as a guest cos its no longer interesting. I BELIEVE IN CHANGE, BUT THAT CHANGE HAS TO BE POSITIVE FOR IT TO BE WORTH WHILE. KINDLY NOTE THAT NOT ALL CHANGES ARE NECESSARILY GOOD. AGAIN THIS YOUR POOR NEW NAIRALAND JUST LOOKS MORE LIKE NAIJAPALS, A SITE I DONT ENJOY VISITING, BECAUSE IT JUST STRAINS THE EYE. LISTEN TO THE VIEWS OF YOUR NUMEROUS SUBSCRIBERS & JUXTAPOSE WITH THE PATRONAGE (WHICH I AM SURE IS EXPERIENCING A DOWN TURN).

MY PRAYER: OH GOD, HELP HIM TO TELL HIMSELF THE TRUTH & FOLLOW THE PATH OF WISE COUNSEL!!![/i]Seun, dis ur NEW NAIRALAND IS COMPLETELY USELESS. A lot of times I just visit as a guest cos its no longer interesting. I BELIEVE IN CHANGE, BUT THAT CHANGE HAS TO BE POSITIVE FOR IT TO BE WORTH WHILE. KINDLY NOTE THAT NOT ALL CHANGES ARE NECESSARILY GOOD. AGAIN THIS YOUR POOR NEW NAIRALAND JUST LOOKS MORE LIKE NAIJAPALS, A SITE I DONT ENJOY VISITING, BECAUSE IT JUST STRAINS THE EYE. LISTEN TO THE VIEWS OF YOUR NUMEROUS SUBSCRIBERS & JUXTAPOSE WITH THE PATRONAGE (WHICH I AM SURE IS EXPERIENCING A DOWN TURN).

MY PRAYER: OH GOD, HELP HIM TO TELL HIMSELF THE TRUTH & FOLLOW THE PATH OF WISE COUNSEL!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
Me too. I hate this new version with passion. The first time i saw it i thought that the original site was hacked. The earlier he reverses to the original the better for him!
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by Osama10(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
This place looks so strange now.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by blackrules1(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2012
Hello, I was thinking I was the only one with this thought.
Please Seun; since you changed to this template, I had been viewing more as a guest with no contributon.

As someone suggested earlier, can you let both templates run? Users can then have choice.

OLD IS GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by blackrules1(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2012
Seun, pls see to this.
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by NeuroBoss(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
So Seun has got more serious issues to deal with and he's there preoccupying himself with us GARRI PRICE SPECULATORS. 98% of your subscribers didn't like this new platform. You'd better pay serious attention!

#IRepTeamGarri
Re: Seun Please Go Back To The Former Nairaland Template by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
I SUPPORT OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The South African CEO Of MTN ,sifiso Dabengwa / Please Help, I Need An IBAN / Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.