Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Oceanic's Way Of Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic's Way Of Calling (1094 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic's Way Of Calling by smaz(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2007
grin angry shocked cool hi guys,got invited for an oceanic test in enugu on the 27 october,but after travelling from lagos to enugu,i couldnt write the test.aside the venue being inadequate for the invitees,the soldiers mannig the entrance made sure people counted loses.a girl got her head broken,a guy lost his phone and a lot of people sustained injuries or lost their possesions to the commotion outside the venue, about 70% of the invitees couldnt write the test with those of us who travelled down getting our fingers burnt, all for a job!
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by samuelkalu: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
since i started writing aptitude test, i've not sufferd what i suffered  on that day,although we finally wrote ours the next day but it was'nt easy at all.Na only God go help us for this country ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by awa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2007
Is a pity to hear such feedback from Nairalanders.
The truth is that we must all get to the destination by and large.
Accept it all in the spirit of Job-scouting.
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by tglaz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2007
This is SAD!!!
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by benedo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hang in there bothers, its just one of those things, i am sure a time will come when uv bcum a top gun in shell , gtb or ,cbn or chevron, u will look back with nostalgia at things like this.
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by MICHE(f): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
it wasn't easy ooh.i was there too all the way from lagos.na God go save us for this job search
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by ojonubi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2007
Thank god i did not go o. I wanted to go but i was waiting for an invitation cos a staff told me that they were not going to allow gatecrashers. Well such is life! good things don't come easy. We will all reap the fruit of our labour by God's grace
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by chychy(f): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2007
While i understand that good things do not come easy, there's no harm in planning adequately. Organising a test that has people injured and then not all the invited candidates write? That is ridiculous but then again God is on our side so no one should ever lose hope cos hope for something better is what keeps us going during our trying periods.
Re: Oceanic's Way Of Calling by victronics: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2007
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GATECRASHERS- BEWARE
It's not all the tests that people gate crash. Na only God save me! I wanted to go but I had another test. I sincerely sympathize with our members- NAG.
Gate crashing, victoria acerta.

(1) (Reply)

100,000naira+accommodation Abuja (pop Idol Solutions Recruitment) / Do You Need A Content Writing Job? / Gmat Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.