Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase (1835 Views)

A Female Need A Hire Purchase Of Keke Napep Urgently / Law Of Contract,agency,hire Purchase And Sale Og Goods / Urgent Vacancies In A Car Lease/hire Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase by aroflex: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello Nairalander, I need a car for lease/hire purchase. I am a young graduate who has still not been able to get a good Job after over 3years of post NYSC.But it happened that I have just been introduced into private cab business by a close friend. We pick visitors/residents from home/hotels, take them round the town for various business and leisure activities, and charges by the hour. Infact I actually started by using a friend's car since he left town about 3weeks ago, and I must admit it has been so lucrative.. Now he is back to resume his business himself. So it sound like I may have to be jobless for now, until at least I am able to get another car. Now that I have had a feel of the business, I really now need a car I can personally use permanently as my cab.
So fellow nairalander, I urgently need a car for lease/hire purchase. It will be lovely if its a tokunbo car, but it doesn't really have to be. Even if its a registered Nigerian used, as long as its body is neat and the engine is in good condition, and the price/condition are ok, I don't really mind. If I have a choice, I will prefare AC toyota Camry(or corolla)/Nissan sunny cars, btw 1995 to 2003 model. I know there are a good number of you guys who have such cars in your possession that you are not really using. Instead of letting the cars to rot in waste, you can lease it to me for a fixed weekly/ monthly rental, or permanently transfer it to me as hire purchase, which will pay higher on the long run. I am a very reliable guy, moreover any terms we agree on will be done legally by the necessary authorities. Anyone with an offer can pls contact me on 08028517752 or daroflex20@yahoo.com. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase by rumours: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
If u have some cash, bid for a car at NIPP public tender. They have a lot of toyota corolla cars there. You might be lucky to win one. Go to 46 Mike Ahigbe Street, Jabi Abuja. That's if you are in Abuja. It will close on the 18th March. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase by aroflex: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2012
Thanks for the advice. That would have been a nice ideal, but the problem is I dont really have cash. The one I gathered was used to take care of immediate pressing needs as a result of staying without employment for a long time. So its just like I am starting on a fresh slate.
Re: Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase by daroz(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2012
@aroflex, its a nice decision you have taken, cab business is far more lucreative than what pple think, compared majority of the so called salary jobs. You said if u have choice you will prefare a Toyota or Nissan car. However I know someone who has a Tokunbo Rover 75 who may be willing to give it out for your use if you dont mind.
Re: Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase by aroflex: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2012
daroz: @aroflex, its a nice decision you have taken, cab business is far more lucreative than what pple think, compared majority of the so called salary jobs. You said if u have choice you will prefare a Toyota or Nissan car. However I know someone who has a Tokunbo Rover 75 who may be willing to give it out for your use if you dont mind.

Thanks for your offer, but considering people`s oppinion on that particular car(Rover 75), I dont think its a nice ideal using it for that purpose I intend to use it for. Infact according to a particlar post here on nairaland some time ago, the only Rover car that is generally accepted is the the Rover 600. Infact, Rover 75 was specifically singled out as a very unreliable car. https://www.nairaland.com/796180/rover-reliable-car
So bros, with due respect, I want to say no to Rover 75.

(1) (Reply)

AUDITIONS In Lagos For Vacancies The The New Ebonylife TV / VACANCY - For Immediate Employment / 10 Powerful Words That Will Get You A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.