Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Get Hector Deville's Home Study Forex Power Course - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Hector Deville's Home Study Forex Power Course (3092 Views)

Crash Fx Trading Course On The 15th Of Nov. In-depth 6hrs Power Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Hector Deville's Home Study Forex Power Course by wolemojo: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
KNOW HOW TO SUSTAIN A CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE CAREER IN FOREX
Hi there!

Have you been consistently profitable trading forex? Or have you wiped out your trading account on several occasions still looking for what works and what doesn’t?

Forex is not about prediction but how you react to current moves taking place before your eyes. Your reaction can make or break your trading account. Having sound knowledge about how the market works can guide your reaction correctly.
What I offer you now, is a unique knowledge about the forex market that has kept me trading forex for years now in a consistently profitable manner. What i have for you now are two different forex training program.The first one is from Hector Deville(power dvd course) while the other one is from Josh Schultz(forex profit Model).I have worked with these two trying to learn the ropes. I have no doubt in my mind that you too can become as successful as I am, using these methods to guide your trading decisions and reaction to the market.
The benefit you will derive from these trading course is a sound understanding of how the market works. You will have all you need to make sound trading decisions that will ensure that you are trading successfully for years to come.

First, Hector explains the theory behind the strategy: how it works, why it works, what principles it's based on, what to do in order to trade it and how to do it. It is important that you understand the reasoning behind a system so you can take your trading decisions fully aware of what's going on behind the curtains, he walks you through the method step by step, so you can follow him all the way along the video presentation.
Then he shows you a video where he applied that same trading strategy in a live trade recorded in real time! You will see absolutely everything: entry levels, stop loss, exit levels, potential risks of the trade, partial exit levels, etc. As the trade unfolds in real time, he explains how he manages the trade and the logics behind taking this or that trading decision. Literally, it's as if you were watching him trade live over his shoulders as he "comments" on the trade all the way through! Let’s face it!
Whether you are new to forex or you’ve been trading forex before, you need to sustain consistent profitability.

Here is what you get:

LONDON MARKET OPEN BREAKOUT MODULE: 20 videos (6:30 hours total)
(Daily box indicator, average true range,round number indicator and London open breakout indicator.)
• Intraday trading system.
• Early morning trades (2 hours a day).
• Applicable to EUR and GBP crosses.
• 50 to 100 pips per trade.

MARKET FLOW MODULE: -20 videos (5 hours total) (magic bar indicator, average true range,Daily Box indicator and Magic dot indicator)
• Intraday trading system.
• Trades all around the clock.
• Applicable to any currency pair.
• Aims for small, quick trades.

PART TIME TRADING MODULE-20 videos (8 hours total)
• Only 20 minutes a day is enough.
• Perfect for traders with full-time jobs.
• Relaxed and stress-free trading pace.
• Profit potential (100 to 300 pips) per trade

NEWS TRADING MODULE-13 videos (4 hours total)
• High-momentum trading.
• Blend technicals and fundamentals.
• Exploit the news extra volatility,Ultra-fast trades.
MONEY MANAGEMENT SCIENCE MODULE -13 videos (5 hours total)
• Correlation indicator.
• Money Management indicator.
Hindsight indicator
• Sequential Exits indicator.
• Shows you how to systematically protect your trading capital from being wiped out.

ADVANCE FOREX INDICATORS MODULE

• Trend Scanner Indicator (shows currency pairs that are trending in real time.)
• Forex Currency Index Indicator (shows currencies gaining or loosing strength across the board and how strongly so.)
• Tutorial video on how to install them.
• Tutorial video on how to trade with them.
• These Indicators alone can be used to make a steady income stream over time.

This training program has now been updated by the addition of the Price Action Module.To find out about this Power DVD Course you may go to http://www.forexknights.com/membership.php .

All Indicators Are Real Time Indicators: They are not lagging indicators, but THAT’S NOT ALL:
Another training program in itself, [b]the Forex Profit Model will be another training course you will want to get your hands on which is being given away along with the Power DVD Course.You can find out more about the (FPM) at forexprofitmodel.com,though enrollment may be over now but just call the number below to find out more.

You get two bonus trading systems in addition to the two above:
The 3SMA Trading System[/b] (21videos, 6:46hrs, this is Swing trading in its purest form) together with another bonus trading system,the forex primer.These programs are stand alone programs on their own, which can have a credible impact on their own.

All the systems allow you trade all 28 major currency pairs with a wide range to choose from.
The two training programs are valued at $1,549 which is about N263,330 or more please,

(CHECK: http://www.forexknights.com/membership.php and forexprofitmodel.com)

[b]but i am giving Power DVD Course and the Forex Profit Model training programs away for just 15,000 naira only for a very limited time,
and yes,you can also get each one of them for just 8 000 naira only, should you decide to get only one of the two.

[/b]

There is no doubt in my mind that with all these information at your finger tips,your trading will improve dramatically with monthly positive net income.

For Enquiries:
[b]Tel:07037542408 or 08094512559[ /b]
TO YOUR TRADING SUCCESS.
Oluwawole.
Re: Get Hector Deville's Home Study Forex Power Course by FOREXMARTS: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Damn you. 5000 of about forty pips with 0.1. Go and make the pips with the course over and over again. Dumbo

(1) (Reply)

Ultrasonic Scan Machines For Sale / Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses For Sales N7,500 / Buy Cheap Data & Airtime - All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.