Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

- - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / - (2434 Views)

Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by vicshowner: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
smiley
Re: - by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
Try to use funbact-A cream, apply it to the area that is itching you thrice daily for 2 weeks. Try to observe good anal hygeine. Make sure that you change your boxers frequently. All the best!
Re: - by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
Try to use funbact-A cream, apply it to the area that is itching you thrice daily for 2 weeks. Try to observe good anal hygeine. Make sure that you change your boxers frequently. All the best!
Re: - by vicshowner: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
thanks bro
Re: - by agiboma(f): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
go back to your doctor have them take a swab of the area and send it out for cultures to see what you have and the best way to treat it.
Re: - by vicshownero(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: - by tbanty1: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
vicshowner:
i noticed dt my scrotum and anus area,not anus o started to itch me sometime in january,i complained to a nurse and she said i should take doxicycline, flagy and ciprotab and multivite but after i use dis drugs d itching stopped only to reoccur a wk later,pls wat can u advice me to take or do
xup brother, did u later got ds ailment treated @last? Pls i need d prescription u used, if yes. Tanx
Re: - by Rachie83: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
tbanty1:
xup brother, did u later got ds ailment treated @last? Pls i need d prescription u used, if yes. Tanx
It shows you have an infection....pls contact Camvacon agent for prescription of approriate drug-08184871811

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! The Proper Way To Poo / Infection: Gynaecologists Caution Women On Vaginal Washing Read More At: Http:/ / How Do You Poop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.