Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit (1480 Views)

Itching Of The Private Part / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by rinora(f): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please i need a medical advice on this one,back in 2010,my cousin came over to spend some days,in my house,so we happened to share the same room and the same bathroom,normally,i always store shaving sticks in the bathroom closet,to shave my arm pit,so there was these day,i shaved my arm pit,after shaving it,i realized the shaving stick had already been previously used,by my cousin,but then my discovery was too late,but i realised since that day,and even till now,i have a case of excessive itching in that,that seems uncontrollable sometimes,sometimes it itches so much,dat d area becomes really sore after the excessive scratching,and sometimes,the skin in the arm pit area peels,and makes the area look so disgusting i am so worried about the situation,and helpless on what to do to stop these condition,which has become persistent since November 2010,pls i need a medical advice.....
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by bashr8: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2012
rinora:
Please i need a medical advice on this one,back in 2010,my cousin came over to spend some days,in my house,so we happened to share the same room and the same bathroom,normally,i always store shaving sticks in the bathroom closet,to shave my arm pit,so there was these day,i shaved my arm pit,after shaving it,i realized the shaving stick had already been previously used,by my cousin,but then my discovery was too late,but i realised since that day,and even till now,i have a case of excessive itching in that,that seems uncontrollable sometimes,sometimes it itches so much,dat d area becomes really sore after the excessive scratching,and sometimes,the skin in the arm pit area peels,and makes the area look so disgusting i am so worried about the situation,and helpless on what to do to stop these condition,which has become persistent since November 2010,pls i need a medical advice.....
to late i guess undecided
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by rinora(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2012
bashr8: to late i guess undecided

Guy,which one be ur own sef,nothing is too late abeg jare,go siddon jo undecided
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by edogram1(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2012
Try piriton and penicillin ointment
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2012
stop shaving and trim it instead.
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by rinora(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
edogram.:
Try piriton and penicillin ointment

okay.thanks.will give it a try
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by rinora(f): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
RICHIE BOI: stop shaving and trim it instead.

okay.thanks abunch
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by face9jajobs(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Well have answered the questions, your case is simple, well use antibiotics and use pencilin too! You can still shave but dnt use stick use shaving cream. Another thing dnt use roll on(deodorant) for now too. Hope this will work.
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by blank(f): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2012
Also, u can use a topical antifungal cream.
Re: What Can Be Done To Stop An Excessive Itching Of The Arm Pit by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Get Toto skin care soap. It'll clear it up.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Students In ANSU (pics) / Does Exfoliation Result In Bleaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.