Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

A New User Cannot Register - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New User Cannot Register (961 Views)

Where Is The New User Guide? / New User Interested In Business & Finance / MissTFS: new user here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New User Cannot Register by rosefleurs: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2012
Sorry to have to open another thread regarding the same 'ol thing. . .but this is important since it concerns Seun's pocket.

A friend has tried on 4 separate occasions in the last 24 hours to register as a new user on Nairaland. The new process involves submitting your e-mail and then waiting for a response from Nairaland, abi? Well, no reply yet o.

I would think, at this time when many are abandoning ship, you would want to pay attention to new posters wanting to come onboard. Maybe that's just me sha.

Seun, are you hearing me? Lotsa luck, buddy. undecided
Re: A New User Cannot Register by Seun(m): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2012
Can you send me your friend's username by PM? You can send it directly from my profile. Cheers.
Re: A New User Cannot Register by rosefleurs: 12:57am On Mar 16, 2012
There's no username yet, because according to the new format, an email address must be submitted before we can setup username. But I sent you a private message with the e-mail address and preferred username. Thanks.

Also think about a little box to the left of the screen containing user info and profile plus avatar or picture for those who want to do that. Similar to the kind found on hundreds of forums such as this: http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4753

Good Luck.
Re: A New User Cannot Register by rosefleurs: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
-

(1) (Reply)

Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? / New Arrivals- Automatic Fuel Pump And Rechargeable Bulbs At Your Door Step. / Pls How Much Those It Cost To Get A Nafdac Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.