Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. (4847 Views)

SOLD Superclean Toyota Corolla 03 (canada) With Formica / I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by prince8319(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2007
Do you want to school in Canada? Then the oppurtunity is here!! You can now school in Canada with just your WAEC or SSCE result, you do not need TOEFL or SAT.
The processing of admission takes only three weeks, with a complete WAEC or SSCE result, your admission is gauranteed.
For more information cantact me on 08068229981 or email chijioke_nnamadi@yahoo.com.
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by foryou(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2007
ole

1 Like

Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by IykeD(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
na u be the Consular General This post doesn't make sense, moreover, this si not the right place for it.Think well

1 Like

Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by showbobo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2007
i be wan enrol my househelp but i see the email address say na igbo name dey there,my hand fall.
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by showbobo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
you guys should not blame him for posting it here,he knows his post is a big joke.
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by dOLLyrEds(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2007
Are you telling me that this is not real, Coz i b won study enroll
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by sunnexid(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
Why una no try first before una start to critisize. Seh if na oyibo man post this one now, una go dey rush to get information wey im be una brother so, una wan use mouth take finish am. Abeg chijoke do wetin u sabi. GOD bless u.
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by kuntash: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
I was of d opinion dis na AUTO column
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by mastro: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
I was of d opinion this na AUTO column

Well when they get to canada, they should be able to wash enough plates to buy a car, then they will need advice here on which car to buy grin

In the meantime, Study in England with 1 O'level to Doctorate level http://www.pointblanknews.com/os739.html

Send me an email if interested to Afoolandhis@money.com, genuine offer only available to 1st 5 replies cool
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by stephen2(m): 12:45am On Mar 09, 2008
guy man like you,na here you won hammer?

Maga
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by larryshow4(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2008
9ja people and money, anyway, you fit dey talk true, cos people don spoil travellin image with the way wey una dey take give guarantee, how much come b your upfront make we hear first? Abi na when them stamp visa and everything you dey collect your money, if your runz sure.
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
I agree, this appears to be the proverbial pie-in-the-sky.

showbobo:

i be wan enrol my househelp but i see the email address say na igbo name dey there,my hand fall.

But, it's folk like you, that generalise about tribes other than yours, that cause conflict. One of the reasons why Nigeria today is so divided.

So, the poster has an Igbo name, so what?
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by showbobo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2008
Siena:

I agree, this appears to be the proverbial pie-in-the-sky.

But, it's folk like you, that generalise about tribes other than yours, that cause conflict. One of the reasons why Nigeria today is so divided.

So, the poster has an Igbo name, so what?

meaning?? they are the ones spoiling their image
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hmm, so I guess every other tribe, other than Igbo, are squeaky clean.

I guess one learns a new thing everyday.
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by dpresident(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ prince8319

prove them wrong and post the website of the school on this forum
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by fotodaddy: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2008
una don start again angry.

Person wan help people go study for canada na him una dey critize am. Which of una don try try the guy wey em fail!! grin

Abeg prince8319 make you no give them your expo!! any body wey wan go school, make em go school. Make all the other people be drop out.

Go on buddy grin
Re: Study In Canada With Just Your Waec Or Ssce Result, No Sat Or Toefl Needed. by KA24DETT(m): 1:51am On Apr 18, 2008
It can be true,,,,, i am stdying at University of Ottawa with my WAEC , no TOFEL, u can apply at www.uottawa.ca. i can help u if u have the money to pay dem school fees but its kind of steep. cofia022@uottawa.ca

(1) (Reply)

99 Mitsubishi Carisma 550K / Day 11 Unlocked My Radio Code In A Few Seconds / Registered 2014 Toyota Corolla N3.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.