Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Real Madrid's Threat - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid's Threat (865 Views)

Atkinson Receives A Death Threat From A Chelsea Fan. / Uefa Champions League Final; Would United Be Able to Curtail Messi's Threat in UCL Final? / Alberto Aquilani Will Bring Goal Threat To Liverpool Midfield, Says John Arne Ri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Threat by switdick(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2012
Greetings and congratulations to all my madridstars for the incredible nd spectacular qualification to the next round(quarter final)...yea,a well played game against CSKmoskva I must say,however something stil bothers me as a true fan of this prestigious club,we worry about barcelona being a threat to 'real' forgeting the likes of players they have in bayern munich as a whole,well,left to me I must confess I don't ever wana see a match like that in this critical stage of the tournament considering the porous defense line madrid's gat' and how purposeful bayern's attack is just like ours,to me that will be a STAR MATCH" you'l never know who will emerge with a win in such a match......what y'all think?? shocked
Re: Real Madrid's Threat by switdick(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Just saw the draw like 30mins back and it only increased my fears.....Apoel vs Real,marseile vs Bayern munich,Ac milan vs Barcelona, and offcourse Benfica vs chelsea....fine,we might be able to cross over apoel but if bayern crosses over marseille we definitely are gona meet this German machines.I know for a fact that I won't be able to tear my self away from the Tv set as ma ass's gona be stuck on the seat like glue even though I a'int gat a clue of what the outcome of the match will be as it promises to be intriguing.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc Room; (for Real Blue Fans To Discuss Issues And Share Updates) / Leicester City Vs Manchester City / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Versus Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.