Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Any ................................................... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any ................................................... (1937 Views)

Jilted Lady Ex-banker Commits Suicide In Lagos / Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide / Brt Baby, Banker Gave Birth Inside Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any ................................................... by whitedove(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2012
Hi,Nlanders!
About 3 months
Re: Any ................................................... by otokx(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
This is stranger than fiction, what nonsense? Is she the only child of her mother? Why would it take years to get the statement? Speechless
Re: Any ................................................... by msakhere(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2012
You will have to lay your complaints at the bank/court.Court will issue a letter to bank requesting for account balance of deceased; afterwhich you will produce death certificate etc to the bank; the banks legal department handles such cases sha and authorizes payment of balance by raising a bank draft to next of kin through the court; So pray hard that you are actually the next of kin. Your story sounds unbeleivable to me; Just go to court first and lay your complaints

1 Like

Re: Any ................................................... by moremi2008(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2012
Advanced 419. undecided
Re: Any ................................................... by whitedove(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2012
@ moremi,iam not a 419 or scam artiste, i pray that you will not go through what i went through in the last 6 months in the hands of my in law;i would not be lying about this and still put my name on a public domain.FYI, IAM A MINING ENGR, I make good money...it is just that my late wife's family to be interested only in her properties.It is very unwise to hide behind the keyboard/anonymity to disrespect people. it might be your turn tommorow!
Re: Any ................................................... by Tobiegal(f): 2:06pm On May 25, 2012
@ whitedove,

I sympathize with you over your loss.

But, i find your story strange. The norm is usual the other way around.

You are the man, so, you lost your wife! And you have 2 girls.... didn't it occur to you that your daughters might want something to remember their mom by?

Why would you allow them take her belongings like she was not married to you?

How come they can demand for her bank statement, what ever for? To share whatever is left?

Ah! Na wa o... i hope she doesnt own the house you are staying in...? for obvious reasons! lipsrsealed
Re: Any ................................................... by Odunnu: 9:21pm On May 25, 2012
If this story is true, I sympathise with you. It sounds though like you were a leech on your wife. Like she was the breadwinner.
Re: Any ................................................... by sophy09: 9:50pm On May 25, 2012
The story is very true. Very sorry for your loss.
Re: Any ................................................... by whitedove(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2012
Odunnu: If this story is true, I sympathise with you. It sounds though like you were a leech on your wife. Like she was the breadwinner.
Thanks for your concern;i was never a parasite to my late wife,infact i single-handedly built whatever we had together, it might interest you to know also that the account in question was opened for her by me, the reason(s) behind this is that as am typing this; iaam in calabar, my children are in mushin in lagos- a slum( we were living @ oko oba) with my sister who is demanding ...so am doing this in order to settle her and take those kids.
Re: Any ................................................... by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2012
Go to any Keystone bank and explain your situation to the manager.
That makes more sense than looking for a nairalander to help you.

www.scam.com

(1) (Reply)

Should She Do It? / How Do You Deal With Interfering In-laws? / Facebook Love Went Awry, Please Advise A Youngman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.