Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate (2646 Views)

Building Construction Cost Estimate / Looking For Builders Advice And Cost Estimate / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hi, I find my self falling in love with building my house in Nigeria (Lekki Lagos. Land already in place) after graduation and relocating back home.. I'm into minimalist home designs. I'm 22 years old UCLA student (transfered).

I like to have everything I own to be the size of my ego (Except BOOTAY OF COURSE cheesy cheesy grin grin grin)

Ok I know you want the pics to start rolling so I'll stop talking too much cool

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
My first choice.. 5bedr 4 bath.. with a pool and mini lawn etc.. every thing just needed size no extra big man space.. Just simple.. budget N15mil at least to finish not furnish loool. I know i'm cheap but hey, I'm just 22 so I still leach off parents etc... But if I'm to build with my money, I got 15mil exactly....

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
yeaaa

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
For this one, I'll go all the way tho.. 4bed 5 bath with a cool pool.. You know all that study room and those unnecessary spaces our oyinbo bros like to make up no go dey. Study room after man don spend years for philosophy and Econs undecided undecided Study room ko...

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2012
interior

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Seriously this is my ideal home but it looks BIG. I like a home i know all the corners in still... anyways, minimize it cut cost..

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
more

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hey!! I love glas and granite though.. The combination just makes sense.... I'd prefer hard wood floor but seriously though, In rug we trust.. i don't mind the stains rugs can get, it can be shampooed out but hard wood get old fast and needs polishing @ once in a month to maintain it's beauty buuurrrrrrr... In rug we trust loool

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
All beauty

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
Builders!! Where Y'all @?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Common people dream of a home you can afford and what you want in it... Lehgooo!!!
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by PRD(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
Great piece
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Select(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2012
Nice one!
For the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents(C of O, Governor's Consent, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc) within Lagos,Ogun and Abuja pls get in touch.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Government.
I can be reached via select500@yahoo.com ; BB PIN- 3079A6DB or call Mr.Muyiwa on +234-802-350-0439.
Cheers!
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by icarosfly(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Interesting dream home. Do you have a survey of your property? I can ensure that your dream house is designed specific to your property.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 26, 2013
I want this thread on front page mods... it will make a great pics collection of people's wishes.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 26, 2013
You don't have to always use roofing sheets. You can always make your roof a luxury. With the hot temperature in Nigeria, a concrete roof is way better.

I'm sure to get roof terrace will cost you as much as covering your roof..

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Owning Houses Inside Redemption Camp / Cheak This Cheap Property Along Gbagada-oshodi Expressway.... With C Of O / 10 Must See Properties For Rent In Oniru, Lekki Axis, Nicon Town And Lekki Ph 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.