Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? (2273 Views)

I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians / 11 Reasons Why Most Bank Checks Are Being Dishonoured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? by Wazoblog(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
Many have been asking me the possibility of putting P.O Box address as contact and check receiving address when applying for an adsense account. There is a myth which people tend to believe that adding a p.o box to your online activities may not be a good idea. Though, there are many angles to look at this notion, but what is most important is the terms and conditions attached to the website/company/organization guiding the acceptance of the type of address they require. Some other internet business websites just won't allow a P.O Box.... but not Google! So here is how to collect your payments faster and more securely than using a house address.

If you have been looking for a secured and faster way get your adsense checks, you can start using a P..O Box with any of these General Post Offices or simply use DHL services to handle your cheques collection.

I personally use both services at any time based on some factors like getting my money faster, I opt for the secured DHL services in my area. What you just have to do is to contact them at their office and tell them you'll like to receive a letter using their services.

You'll be instructed to use their office address and put C/O followed by your name and the address you shall be given.

Note that when you are receiving checks for secured delivery option, it will take up to 5 days before getting to Nigeria or wherever you are expecting it to go to.

Post Office, P.O Box may take up to 3 weeks, I use this service too when I do not need the money urgently.

What You Must Have in Mind:

1. Do not forget to update your adsense address early enough to take effect in the next payment cycle, otherwise they'll still send the checks to your old address.

2. Do not repeatedly change your adsense address any how to avoid suspicious activities on your account. But you would you be changing your address any how in the first place?

3. This advice is to enable you get your adsense payments faster and easily.

4. You must have successfully received your first address pin from Google before you can start changing address.
Re: Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? by MrGlobe(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2012
How do you easily cash your check in Nigeria is rather the problem not the sending.
Re: Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? by ufumes(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
How can I use a po box address with Adsense? Where exactly can the option be filled in in adsense account?
Re: Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? by jlatifah00: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2012
please how can you assist me in setting up a google adsense account? here's my email address odukoyahenryazeez@live.com you can send a message to me there ok.
Re: Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks? by Wazoblog(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
The whole truth is registering your account with adsense with a P.O Box address.
For instnace like mine:

Eniola Adewale
P.O Box 3200
General Post Office,
Calabar Road,
Calabar,
Cross River State,
Nigeria

in the space for zip code. Just input 234000.

It will not hinder your check from coming to Nigeria into your Box.

Happy adsense earnings

Reach me @ http://wazobiablog.com

(1) (Reply)

Small Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Than 50,000!!! / Lpg(cooking Gas) Skid Plant And Storage Tanks For Sale / Apple Iphone 6S Plus 64GB For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.