Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

D Otunba And Angel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / D Otunba And Angel (1251 Views)

Akpors And Angel Michael / Akpors And Angel Gabriel / Suraju & The Small ANGEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Otunba And Angel by EFCC1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
OTUNBA FRED and his wife ONYINYE UMEH were sleeping. OTUNBA started dreaming of heaven. Here is what
happened there with the angel: OTUNBA and angel were going as dey reached the first gate of
heaven, OTUNBA told the angel he wants to urinate, the angel said,we don't allow dat here
but i permit you. As they were abt getting to the second gate, OTUNBA told the angel again
he wants to polute, the angel looked at him and said, we don't allow it here but i permit
you, as dey were about geting to the third gate, OTUNBA told the angel again that he wants to defecate (shit), the angel permitted him again. After OTUNBA finished shitting, he saw a
rose flower by The gate, as he took the flower to clean his buttocks, a heavy slap landed on
his face on bed. it was his ONYINYE. ONYINYE UMEH said;you piss for bed i no talk, you mess for bed i
no talk, you shit for bed again i no talk, you won cum use my wrapper clean yansh you be
mad man?....
Re: D Otunba And Angel by EFCC1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
Three rats were arguing in Don Henry's house about who get swag pass and the 1st rat said: "I chop rat food wit poison I no die."2nd rat: "I dance awilo on top trap for rat, nothing do me."The 3rd rat:"just laugh, u both nah mumu "u see dat cat over there, nah me give am belle".
Re: D Otunba And Angel by EFCC1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
A man was bathing nude @ the beach & a little girl walked up 2 him, so he covered his private part with a newspaper! The little girl says, ‘what’s under there?'' The man says, A bird:-The girl goes away & the man fell asleep. He wakes up in a hospital & in great pain. A doctor & a policeman were bedside him & the Dr. asked? Do you remember what happened? The man answered,” I don’t, I was at d beach & I fell asleep after talking 2 a little girl." The policeman says, I asked her what happened? She said:-

"I didn't do anything to the man, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird, then it spat at me! ...so I broke its neck, burnt its nest & smashed its two little eggs.".
THE man fainted....

2 Likes

Re: D Otunba And Angel by eldav(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: D Otunba And Angel by bunmioguns(m): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2012
these Jokes got me laffing

these jokes got me laffing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D Otunba And Angel by Homar(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2012
Copy and paste . All of them . @poster get a life .
Re: D Otunba And Angel by Ganys: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2012
@homar.... Pls, get a life. If you can copy paste here too...people will surely praise you...nonesense
Re: D Otunba And Angel by Ruqaya(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
Fhurny jokes bt old
Re: D Otunba And Angel by EFCC1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^ it might be old or (copy n paste) but not everyone has seen it. . .
Re: D Otunba And Angel by bunmioguns(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
EFCC1: ^^ it might be old or (copy n paste) but not everyone has seen it. . .

U dey mind that Eediot
Re: D Otunba And Angel by dani1luv: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
grin grin grin
EFCC. .ori e o 4kasibe grin grin grin
Re: D Otunba And Angel by vb0mb(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahohohohohohoho (chei!) hahahahahahahahehehehehe!

(1) (Reply)

Your Pastor Must Hear!!! / Akpos At It Again!!! / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.