Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,257 members, 7,853,282 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Agent In Istanbul -turkey - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agent In Istanbul -turkey (621 Views)

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria / For Your Import/export(cargo And Shipping From Istanbul,turkey) / For You Import/export(cargo And Shipping From Istanbul,turkey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agent In Istanbul -turkey by ralph1156: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hello i am Ralph from Istanbul of Turkey and a freelance being professional business translator or sourcing partner. i have years' experiences in kinds of products and the whole export business. pls contact me if you interest: ralph1145@msn.com or +905340532962

p.s.: as i am in the center of Istanbul and nearby the textile and accessories market and know very well about the cloth maufacturing things right now here in Istanbul, if you are doing the textile or cloth business or shoes, bags etc. and need a souring partner here, contact me as well.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Uk Laptops In Stock / Borehole Works And Geotechnical Works / Mosquito Repellant Wrist Band! Hot Stuff!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.