Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails (10654 Views)

The Case Between Fg- Dss Vs Nnamdi Kanu Ipob Biafra Leader / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / Ceasefire Between Fg And Boko Haram: Questions Begging For Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
joelala: an isreali general once asked ,"sir can you forgive or negotiate with a terrorist?" "God is the only one that forgives, my job is to arrange for their meeting".
I so much love this quote!
Pls what's the name of the Israeli general?
I'm presently doing a kind of personal understudy into the philosophy of modern israel (Zionism if you like!)
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by NAIJA4US: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
Sweetnecta :- The 2 muslim leaders who categorized the government as not serious are ridiculous in their pronouncement. There is no where in the Book of Allah, The Quran and in the Tradition of The Messenger [as], The Sunnah and Authentic Hadith that allow a handful of renegades or even more than that in number to destabilize any functioning society with good or even bad leadership. If it has been allowed, Saudi Arabia should have been the first to be destabilized.

Most muslims these days are only that not from the hearts, but their sincerity to Islam does not even reach the throat, only on the tongue. Boko Haram should be wiped out or off from the face of the map; and the muslims north, being supported by the other muslims and the whole of nigeria should doing this, instead of some insincere leadership saying that nigerian government is not serious versus an evil organization called boko haram.

are these so called muslim leaders of the northern extraction, specifically the two named serious and know what Islam called them to do? If the madinan tribes of jews had been muslims, yet intending to undermine the constitution of Madina, the messenger [as] and the whole of madina would have fought against them, a footstep followed by Abu Bakr [ra] when the whole muslims fought against those "muslims" who refused to pay zakat during his leadership.

Zakat in my opinion is even less than the peaceful condition that must be maintained in any society as Allah says that when two parties fight, you should seek peace between them. And after peace have been established, it one party start a new fight, the whole community should fight him until peace is restored.

If these muslim leaders are not honest brokers by their blaming the federal government of Nigeria, they the muslims are not trying to restore peace in the first place, how can they be expected to support the government of Nigeria, under whose social constitution all nigerians live to fight the evil of boko haram as a group or individuals?

I am a muslim and thank God Almighty Allah that I am.

SWEETNECTA,MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUALLY BLESS YOU FOR THIS POST.WE NEED MORE MUSLIMS LIKE YOU IN THIS COUNTRY.PEOPLE THAT SPEAK THE TRUTH.GOD BLESS SIR.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
dialogue withe the BEASTS
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by teskyg: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ belovedaja.what a dumb post.u are a big goat.I prayed u are caught in a crossfire and shot in one of your eye so that u can feel the pains other victims.Do you honestly think they deserved to be allowed to walk the street free after causing so much pains?you are just an idiot.dumb posr like yours should not be allowed here.Bastard.JTF is coming for you.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Ucbiu(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Den let d JTF continue showin DEM no mercy kawai shikenan
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nagoma(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
@sweetnecta
We need peace especially we NORTHERNERS and mediation is certainly one of the ways to go about it. Especially as many months and getting into years of forceful and other security measures have not completely solved the problem. However I do not see how Datti Ahmed will continue negotiation when the government is leaking out his name and every move made in the negations. This is not how the Kebbi hostages saga or any other sensitive negotiations are held. This is not how the MEND negotiations ( that are now breached were held) . If the president is not ready to explore all avenues in solving a clearly most serious problem facing Nigeria let him admit that. He can concentrate on ruling the south and let the north go. We are happy to go , after all it's the SOUTHERNERS that "voted" him in , let him rule them as he clearly doesn't care about northern lives. North for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS .
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nagoma(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
@joelala

It is the terrorists that are arranging the meetings of others ( innocent persons) with God now while their cluless president watches and drools. Be as sensible as the Americans , talking helps.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by zoogy2007: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
Bloody terrorists
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by rman: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
nagoma: @sweetnecta
We need peace especially we NORTHERNERS and mediation is certainly one of the ways to go about it. Especially as many months and getting into years of forceful and other security measures have not completely solved the problem. However I do not see how Datti Ahmed will continue negotiation when the government is leaking out his name and every move made in the negations. This is not how the Kebbi hostages saga or any other sensitive negotiations are held. This is not how the MEND negotiations ( that are now breached were held) . If the president is not ready to explore all avenues in solving a clearly most serious problem facing Nigeria let him admit that. He can concentrate on ruling the south and let the north go. We are happy to go , after all it's the SOUTHERNERS that "voted" him in , let him rule them as he clearly doesn't care about northern lives. North for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS .

Sweetnecta has only said the truth.
This BH issue degenarated to this level because deep down a lot of northerners are in support. BH plan and strategise among the people and the day northerners want this to stop is the day the FG will make serious breakthrough and the issue resolved. If BH like, let them kill their own negotiator because his name was made public.
And PLEASE stop comparing this to mend, because the cause are completely different. We should never allow religious sentiments to cloud our sense of reasoning. The FG should not be negotiating with them in the first place. They are terrorists and a buch of criminals as well. Religion and Ethinicity have always been used to seek sympathy from the populace to perpetrate criminality and BH is just doing exactly the same in Nigeria
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by chuqudy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
onyewec3: How can a muslim cleric and sharia'h president and secretary negotiate on behalf of terrorist/bandits? Does it mean islam is in support of terrorism? Did MEND asked any pastor to negotiate for dem during dere struggle?

Islam-a-bad
I can now see that Northern muslims are in full support of all these destruction of lives of innocent people. I am ashamed of islam. This cannot be possible in Christianity. Imagine where a bishop is called to be a mediator between Mend and the federal government of nigeria. This is ridiculous. If I were the president, I would order for the immediate arrest and execusion of those imams along with any boko haram member or supporter. NO negociation with mass killers and murderers. Mend is understandable because they do not target humans in their bombings. HE that kills by the surd shall die by the surd . The government should invite Israel, USA, Nato and Japan to the north. The whole north should be declared a state of emergency. All southerners and northern Christians should leave the north. It is clear that that northern muslims has declared a war on on the rest of Nigerians. Jonathan has to do to them what Gowon did to Biafrans. By the time Nato has sent 3 atomic and nuclear bombs in each of the states in the north, they would surrender.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: The 2 muslim leaders who categorized the government as not serious are ridiculous in their pronouncement. There is no where in the Book of Allah, The Quran and in the Tradition of The Messenger [as], The Sunnah and Authentic Hadith that allow a handful of renegades or even more than that in number to destabilize any functioning society with good or even bad leadership. If it has been allowed, Saudi Arabia should have been the first to be destabilized.

Most muslims these days are only that not from the hearts, but their sincerity to Islam does not even reach the throat, only on the tongue. Boko Haram should be wiped out or off from the face of the map; and the muslims north, being supported by the other muslims and the whole of nigeria should doing this, instead of some insincere leadership saying that nigerian government is not serious versus an evil organization called boko haram.

are these so called muslim leaders of the northern extraction, specifically the two named serious and know what Islam called them to do? If the madinan tribes of jews had been muslims, yet intending to undermine the constitution of Madina, the messenger [as] and the whole of madina would have fought against them, a footstep followed by Abu Bakr [ra] when the whole muslims fought against those "muslims" who refused to pay zakat during his leadership.

Zakat in my opinion is even less than the peaceful condition that must be maintained in any society as Allah says that when two parties fight, you should seek peace between them. And after peace have been established, it one party start a new fight, the whole community should fight him until peace is restored.

If these muslim leaders are not honest brokers by their blaming the federal government of Nigeria, they the muslims are not trying to restore peace in the first place, how can they be expected to support the government of Nigeria, under whose social constitution all nigerians live to fight the evil of boko haram as a group or individuals?

u are the first REAL MUSLIM i ve come accross!
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nagoma(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
@chuqudy
Your have so much faith in NATO. If NATO was going to drop a nuclear bomb on the North , just on your behalf as hater , they would have dropped a dozen on MEND who terrorized their citizens and their business. They wouldn't also be negotiating with the Taliban as they prepare to withdraw from Afghanistan. This is what is a basic problem with you thinking that the white man because he is a friend of your distant cousin will harvest your corn for you. Wake up and wake your mumu president up as well.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by jaybee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
Darui: It is impossible to dialogue in the first place. Who are you talking with? Which can you agree with in their demands? Who's the leader? It was meant to fail from the start. Sadly,more people will die.

why is the government shouting and insisting on dialogue if they dont know who they are talking to? who is the government fooling? the government may fool some nigerians, but hardly boko haram, who have brought govt's woeful security weakness to open glare.

govt either get serious with security or they shut up their big mouths and concentrate on looting the nations resources, a sport they are best at.

away from govt's shortcomings, how did SCIA, or Datti Ahmed qualify to mediate between FG and BH? i'm just wondering; they have access to the leadership of BH. they can talk to them. they can assuage the BH. which means BH is not faceless. if Datti Ahmed knows BH and govt knows Datti Ahmed, then govt knows BH.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by AGBORMAN1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
ABOKIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE NIGERIA FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.
FUC-KING BOKO HARAM & THE NORTHERN LEADERS.
THEY CAN GO TO CAVES IS ALL I CARE.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by jmaine: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
My hunch tells me that. .with the seeming bad taste the Northern Elites have over this failure. It may propel them ( Northern Elites) to support a hit that would be visited on a significant city down south . . .A way of pilling more pressure on the FG to accede to their desperate demands . . .The moment they do that . . .hmmmmm !!![size=16pt] Egbe go happen [/size]
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by SIRNIMS(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
NOT ALL MUSLIMS SUPPORTS BOKO HARAM
JUST AS NOT ALL CHRISTAINS SUPPORTS ZIONIST, KKK,ILLUMINATI,CHURCH OF SATAN,419ING, ARMED ROBBERY,KILLERS IN JOS, RWANDA,HITLER, EVEN IF SOME OF SUCH PEOPLE WILL PRETEND TO BE CHRISTAINS.
LET US TALK AND REASON LIKE INTELLECTUALS FOR GOD SAKE.
FEW BAD EGGS PRETENDING TO BE MUSLIMS,SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS REPRESENTING THE WHOLE RELIGION
ISLAM IS PEACE,WE ARE TIRED OF BH TOO
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by jidewin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
Now we know some of the Boko haram "big guns",soon they'll meet the fate of yusuf.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by chuqudy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
@Nagoma, soon Nato will come and bomb you guys. Mend were not bombing people in their struggle and they were fighting for their oil while you and your boko haram are bombing human beigns and fighting to force your religion on others thus seeking to disintegrate the country. Jonathan is mumu because he is not a northern muslim. What did all the northern heads of state acheived for Nigeria. You muslim northerners have messed up and cannot rule this country again. You can go and advice Atiku, Sambo, Buhari? Ibb to forget about 2015. Jonathan has complete his second term by 2019 after which an Igbo president would emerge. Allah ahkbar.

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nagoma(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
Chuqudy waiting for NATO - poor boy. MEND are not terrorists - what are they? Law abiding citizens looking for their rights through the law courts and their democratically elected representatives without violence or hurting any body?, terrorists are terrorists my friend 10 kobo milk is just as white as 1000 naira milk. See Igbo boy hoping for crimps from ijaw criminals.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by flexdee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
I dont know why some people are still hiding under the umbrella of Islam to perpetrate evil, Islam is a religion of peace and not violence.

Nigeria is a failed state and disintegration should be the top priority now. Let northern people continue to bomb their people and their states till Jesus comes, who cares about them anyway.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by onyewec3: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
nagoma: Chuqudy waiting for NATO - poor boy. MEND are not terrorists - what are they? Law abiding citizens looking for their rights through the law courts and their democratically elected representatives without violence or hurting any body?, terrorists are terrorists my friend 10 kobo milk is just as white as 1000 naira milk. See Igbo boy hoping for crimps from ijaw criminals.

My frend if u dnt undastand english,go and get a dictionary! Look up for the meaning of Militant and terrorist den u will know hw to classify boko haram and MEND ok.
Mind u,NATO knws dere citizen have multi-billion dollar investment so cannot throw Bomb in d niger delta OK.
It will take a while,boko haram will be wiped off.its a continous process and as dey r wiping dem, dere pple are beed wiped off gradually to reduce d mutilated populations.

Even in d US,UK,germany etc, dere are militancies in one form or the other.

No worry, I think ur population is reducing gradually and come 2015 ur zone wuld be a disaster area.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by beeke(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
onyewec3: How can a muslim cleric and sharia'h president and secretary negotiate on behalf of terrorist/bandits? Does it mean islam is in support of terrorism? Did MEND asked any pastor to negotiate for dem during dere struggle?

Islam-are-bad is the capital of Pakistan
FIXED
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by dont8(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2012
Boyloaf: As long as they keep †ЂΞ bombs poppin up north, who cares?
Very insensitive remark, don't you know, you might have someone directly or indirectly close
to you there?
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by tunde1200(m): 4:39am On Mar 19, 2012
refers to sweetnecta post
GOD almighty will increase your knowledge you have said it all.

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Hollawahle(m): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Darui: It is impossible to dialogue in the first place. Who are you talking with? Which can you agree with in their demands? Who's the leader? It was meant to fail from the start. Sadly,more people will die.
I pity for the immediate future of nigeria, those people raised a point which nobody is picking up, they said government had the edge but that they were not serious. In fairness, niger delta militant amnesty program is gulping more funds than even the ministry of education and nobody is crying, 'if its to give these guys financial incentives too, why not give them too'. Secondly, saying clerics shouldn't be negotiating between boko haram and government is wrong is a bad concept, and who claim they are not known, have you forgotten that our former president (Obasanja) also held talks with their leaders sometime ago, if stuffs like this has been happening in your area you will always know who and who to talk to. Jonathan is too weak to rule nigeria, he is running the nation on an empty barrel without any tangible idea. Imagine a president who even primary school children has lost hope in, keep promising and failing, like if did with the proposed but to his basic salary during the occupy nigeria protest. I'm not been biased here, but we know what the militants did during their time, and they were granted presidential pardon plus financial reward worth more than what university professors earn yearly. Since he is not capable of handling them with an iron feast, then he should negotiate with them. Our late president, umar sent him to the creek those days to talk to his people to take things easy, so dont know why he cant also do the same. @ beeke, people like you are the fool boko haram should be after and not those worshiping in those churches that were bombed, bad influence.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Hollawahle(m): 6:01am On Mar 19, 2012
NAIJA4US: [color=#000000][/color]
Sweetnecta :- The 2 muslim leaders who categorized the government as not serious are ridiculous in their pronouncement. There is no where in the Book of Allah, The Quran and in the Tradition of The Messenger [as], The Sunnah and Authentic Hadith that allow a handful of renegades or even more than that in number to destabilize any functioning society with good or even bad leadership. If it has been allowed, Saudi Arabia should have been the first to be destabilized.

SWEETNECTA,MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUALLY BLESS YOU FOR THIS POST.WE NEED MORE MUSLIMS LIKE YOU IN THIS COUNTRY.PEOPLE THAT SPEAK THE TRUTH.GOD BLESS SIR.
. You are making sense, but have you forgotten that during Obasanjo's regime, they was a time a security report was leaked our defence ministry, he retired those generals with link to the militants, saying they were protecting them. Nobody wanted NIGERIA in the first instance to negotiate with them, but since we cant force them to stop and our security apparatus is so dumb, we will need to talk to those people. It is really a disgrace that nigeria is negotiating with them, but if we had been proactive enough, it wouldn't have reached this alarming state before we try to stop them. Jonathan caused most of this thing, he should have held the northern governors and leaders responsible from day one and everything would have been settled well before now. Allah will surely guide the nation to the right path
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Hollawahle(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2012
NAIJA4US: [color=#000000][/color]

. You are making sense, but have you forgotten that during Obasanjo's regime, they was a time a security report was leaked our defence ministry, he retired those generals with link to the militants, saying they were protecting them. Nobody wanted NIGERIA in the first instance to negotiate with them, but since we cant force them to stop and our security apparatus is so dumb, we will need to talk to those people. It is really a disgrace that nigeria is negotiating with them, but if we had been proactive enough, it wouldn't have reached this alarming state before we try to stop them. Jonathan caused most of this thing, he should have held the northern governors and leaders responsible from day one and everything would have been settled well before now. Allah will surely guide the nation to the right path
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nagoma(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2012
@sweetnecta

Well tried, but remember the government in medina was islamic government, therefore the Muslims were sanctioned to use arms etc by the government to bring he renegades back into fold. Are you suggesting a Muslim civil war in nigeria? Where Muslims who are being terrorized and killed by BH come out to physically fight BH? The caliphate of northern Nigeria had many times in history fought religious extremists uprising " Fitna" and restored law and order. ( please read about the SATIRU uprising that happened about 110 years ago in the Caliphate and how it was quashed and compare it to the Maitatsine crisis of 1980 in kano and how a decisive government dealt with it ) .This cannot be done now because sovereingty belongs to Nigeria . We have a constitution , an executive, a legislature and a judiciary. The group you are calling to come out and fight the terrorists do not have the constitutional right to do so. They actually have the right to be protected. We are getting these things wrong . The buck stops at he presidents table , that is why he is in Aso villa and given all he power and privileges he needs.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by POTUT(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2012
Pls FGN, do not negotiate with BH. Why in the world can terrorists not separate their criminality from their religion? It is only a perverted Islamic leader that will agree to negotiate on their behalf.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nagoma(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2012
@POTUT

Thank you very much. BH are criminals, a murderer is a murderer and does not need to lean on religion or other PO iCal motives. The government must do it's job . Arrest these criminals BH and punish them according to the law. We are fed up with nonsensical politicking and ineffective governance while our lives and livelihood are seriously threatened on a daily basis.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by ofala(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2012
There wouldn't have been any need to say anything to our Norther brothers but may I ask if killing innocent people in the North because of ? is similar to environmental rape MEND fought in the Niger Delta. I am not from South South but if truth be told, they deserve more money....what are the 'true grieviances' of the Boko Haram'?
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by scriptwizz: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2012
nagoma: @sweetnecta

YOUR COMMENT ABOVE SHOWS THAT 99.9% OF YOUR PEOPLE REASON LIKE GOATS, WHILE THE REMAINING % LIKE SWEETNECTA ARE REASONABLE. ITS SHAMEFUL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Appoints Jessica Matthews As Entrepreneurship Ambassador / FCT Election: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Ismaila Yakubu Agba Killed In Kogi (APC Youth Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.