Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Important Notice For People Seeking Uk Visas( Student,vist: ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice For People Seeking Uk Visas( Student,vist: ) (723 Views)

Thread For People Seeking Business Ideas / Important: Notice to Jobseekers / Vist Www.payjobs.net To Get The Job Of Yiur Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice For People Seeking Uk Visas( Student,vist: ) by sko(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
hello and goodevening.
whoever needs good advice on travelling to the United Kingdom,either for work,study,visit,settlement or which case my apply for the reason such a person wants to travel should get in touch with me.I am a staff at one of the UKvisa centers.i can give you all the assistance you cant get at the UK visa centers and that you cant get from agents especially when you have genuine documents,to save you the pain of being refused a visa even after tendering the necessary documents in the regard.
you can call me (IFEANYI)on 08038488632

PS: tghis is a service and not by the UK visa center.
you will save yourself trhe costs your visa agents incure on you.
SHARE THIS INFORMATION
Re: Important Notice For People Seeking Uk Visas( Student,vist: ) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
thief. Ole.

i've forwarded your phone number to your employers for purposes of immediate identification and termination of employment.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Finance Manager Required Urgent! / Unity Bank Update / Are you an accounting applicant ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.