Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Urgent:need Loan - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Urgent:need Loan (799 Views)

Need Loan Urgently / I Need Loan Asap / Need Loan For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:need Loan by haykin: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hello all.I urgently need a loan of about 300k to invest.Ill surely pay back within 6 months with interest.Where can i get such loan apart from banks?Or is anyone interested in lending.Contact eniti2007@yahoo.com.
Thanx.
Re: Urgent:need Loan by biggerboy(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2007
Have you been able to get a response?Because we seems to be in the samre situation.
Re: Urgent:need Loan by lualender: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
To those who need Financial Freedom Find Financial freedom now. Business To Business Search Free Financial Advice Get free financial advice on saving money, getting out of debt and learning the rules that will help you achieve financial freedom. Its written in terms that the average person can understand. We grant loans to the needy and i want to notify the general public about this loan offer and how you can get a loan from our loan Firm. Contact us through this email address lua_lenders@yahoo.com.sg for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Make It Online From Home? / World - Class Project Management Training - March2009 - Broadstreet, Lagos / Online Dvd / Games Rental In Lagos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.