Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone (3175 Views)

Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / 20000mah Power Bank That Charges Your Ipad, Iphone, Mobile Phones 5 Times 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by RealMccoy1(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2012
Amazing New Concept Adds An Entire New Dimension To Your Apple iPad,iTouch and Android O.S Tablets.
Simply Insert A SIM Card Into The Small Link Device, And Carry It In Your Pocket Or Handbag
The 3G Transformer Will Then Link Up To Your iPod Or iPad - All Automatic And Wireless Via Bluetooth,
Once Linked, Your iTouch Or iPad Is A Full Service GSM iPhone With Voice, Text And Web browsing anywhere.
With This Device You Can Also Turn Your iPhone Into A Dual SIM Phone! All Smooth With No Operators Involved
Users of Apple iPad and numerous Android Pads, such as Xoom or Galaxy with no 3G can link with this external 3G device with voice, sms, and also Internet access. Most Pad users buy with only the WiFi option, since getting a 3G costs much more. But WiFi Pads cannot be used everywhere such as subways, buses, parks, etc. Now with this device, all Pad users can enjoy the Internet anywhere, anytime... and you can make phone calls/sms too and also share your network with five different gadget same time.
I am helping the company that design's this product to introduce it to Nigeria,I am sending few together with some ipads next week, if you would like to see for ur self contact chuck at 08024403817 no fixed price yet.

Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by RealMccoy1(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2012
I inserted my AT&T cell phone's 3G sim card in this device,which became external 3G for my ipad,with no hassle I went online while in an area with no wifi. It is way economical that an 3G Ipad because you can make phone call with it,browse internet,SMS using your android tablet or ipad with wifi only . I won't be able to bring large quantity to Nigeria for now till all necessary agreements are finalized.

Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by jekomo1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hi, this is great and I will love to have it. Also I have some TEMS phones for sale at affordable price, contact me on 07056554372 or email doitrigth@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by raycomray: 3:22am On Mar 19, 2012
I am interested. My email is raycomraymond@yahoo.com
Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by RealMccoy1(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2012
raycomray: I am interested. My email is raycomraymond@yahoo.com
I sent u an email
Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by marvinONiL(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
I am interested please send me the price details and info on how I can make calls and send text with it email: marvin.uche@yahoo.com
Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by lanreSamson: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
I am interested. I have a wifi only iPad 2, with this device I should be able to connect on the 3G network.Please send me further details.
Lanresamson@gmail.com.
Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by RealMccoy1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
lanreSamson: I am interested. I have a wifi only iPad 2, with this device I should be able to connect on the 3G network.Please send me further details.
Lanresamson@gmail.com.

My shipment arrives on Friday or latest Monday next week,it has limited amount in the box coming home and they are sold out already.I have two more boxes coming to Naija,I hope to add 10pieces in it.You can ask those guys in Naija to show you how it looks like though.I am yet to finalize with the manufacturers,as soon as I get all necessary documentation ready, I will ship large quantity to naija.
Re: Turn Your Ipad Or Ipod Touch Into An Iphone Or Android Tablet To GSM Phone by RealMccoy1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
marvinONiL: I am interested please send me the price details and info on how I can make calls and send text with it email: marvin.uche@yahoo.com

My shipment arrives on Friday or latest Monday next week,it has limited amount in the box coming home and they are sold out already.I have two more boxes coming to Naija,I hope to add 10pieces in it.You can ask those guys in Naija to show you how it looks like though.I am yet to finalize with the manufacturers,as soon as I get all necessary documentation ready, I will ship large quantity to naija.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Open Box Hp Probook 450 G2 - 15.6" - Core I5 4210u For Sell / Download Hacked Netflix App With The Full Guide / Clean Uk Used Iphone 5c And Galaxy S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.