Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,371 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Investing Or Funding? Urgent.... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investing Or Funding? Urgent.... (415 Views)

Start Investing In Hostel At The Front Gate Of A Federal University / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing Or Funding? Urgent.... by kayjegs: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
A supplier who I advise, signed a contract with a buyer, an Indian firm in Lagos who wants to buy fruits especially pineapples. They were issued a LPO too. They are to supply 100MT. In order to meet up this quantity, they decided that they will supply 30MT per time until they supply all. They need N1 Milliom to meet up the 30MT target which they will use to fund the sales until they supply the 100MT. The whole supply should be done within a month. The profit expected on the N1 Million for you is N250K.
Because of difficulty atimes to get this lump sum, I therefore split it that if you invest N500K, then you get N125K as profit. And if you invest N250K, your profit is N63K.
This funding needed is urgent as buyer wants to get first delivery this week. Buyers pays the supplier immediately he gets the products.
The logistics and how we got this profit margin can be gotten on request. I have the contract and Local Purchasing Order (LPO) with me now.
Call me if interested or send email. Phone 08053152746 OR 08069638717. kayjegs@yahoo.com.
Feel free to ask questions. This is urgent. Thanks
Re: Investing Or Funding? Urgent.... by kayjegs: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
I have gotten some calls. There is still room to put in your money. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ads / Who Can Help Me To Pay By Paypal / Looking For Efficient And Cheap Haulage Service Managers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.