Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD (21700 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by naijanedu(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by ayex2013: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by BlackPikiN(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
This is the most f0rked up video!

The story line no follow video.

The video suppose be an outdoor scene.
Wetin some people dey think self?

Anyway, na 5/10.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by babaowo: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
BlackPikiN: This is the most f0rked up video!

The story line no follow video.

The video suppose be an outdoor scene.
Wetin some people dey think self?

Anyway, na 5/10.
...............perform urs make we see Emty barrel!!!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by kingsilly(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
Yet to download..will comment leta
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
Another trash undecided
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by babaowo: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
this is sometn else!!! Moderator pls do sometn! God save this nation!!! Government dey take 1bilns eat everyday.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Echala: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
Not feeling this video at all. There's just something missing....could it be because when he mentioned Omotola, Genevieve etc, there was no image of them or something. I really can't pin point it. Perhaps it's missing that Don Jazzy input......arghhhhhhh, I just hope this breakup doesnt put an end to what has been an era of really good music from the Mohits camp. Oh well.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by lifestyle1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ UPPA, Create your own thread.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by lifestyle1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
the last scene made me grim, what's wrong with kanye-west ?

Its a no for me cos The Don is missing...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Valto(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
dis is one of the most useless music video i have ever watched in a longtime. everything done there was out of place! Dbanj and sesan the director, failed woefully in this one.................. Life after don jazzy
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by stanech: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
The Video no complete @ all. Its like na kanye concept e lost that african touch....
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by francisj(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
carry on ,DBanj
this is coool !
whiteman why u dey shakey bombom,while u no say u no getti bombom !

That cool DBANJ
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
Please create section for those seeking help. I am getting tired of people coming here to asked for help on any page they stumble on...I feel for the guy on the pic but that post should be moved cry
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by datnigga: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
where is noni zondi? she was in the ''behind the scenes'' clip!!!!!! why did they cut her off angry angry angry angry
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Deiok(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
ha ha naija with their low mentality.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
The video no make am, this looks like one of 9ice's vid that does not relate to the lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by ebere1712: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
please people stop castigating the guy asking for help. help out or stfu. @upoa, how exactly do you want people to help? and how do we know this is not a scam?
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by vokalguy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
ebere1712: please people stop castigating the guy asking for help. help out or stfu. @upoa, how exactly do you want people to help? and how do we know this is not a scam?

Stop acting ignorant pls. He is supposed to create a new thread. Did you see the graphic images?
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by aleroo(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
I liked d oyibo guys dance sha,but apart from that..............wack video

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by aleroo(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
niyivasaz:

Thread officially dereailed

Blood of JESUS!!!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by niyivasaz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
aleroo:

Blood of JESUS!!!

Na hin go kill u and ur entire family! B!tch, dat was a typo. Get a life and stop stalking, sucker!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by paleo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] COME TO THINK OF IT, I THINK DON JAZZY LEFT BANJ ALONE COS HE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM ILLUMINATICS...YOU KNOW, THEY SHOW YOU A VERY BLISSFUL FUTURE FOR YOUR SOUL BUT HE CHOSE HIS SOUL INSTEAD...BUT NOW, I FEAR FOR DON THOU...YOU KNOW THE SAYING THAT NO ONE LEAVES ILLUMINATI......2PAC, BIGGY AND MICHEAL JACKSON COMES 2 MIND IN THIS ONE...JUST SAYING.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by ayex2013: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
ayex2013:

Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD- 9.4mb

For 2G users who cant stream, use my direct download link. Thanks.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by olayinka1987: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
The quality of the video is a massive upgrade from the average Naija artist but the video itself was plain. Nothing out of the ordinary. The "Mr Endowed Remix" video with Snoop Dogg was way better in my opinion. Also, I don't know why people are getting excited about the oynibo boy dancing. Have you never seen a White boy dance before? Bush people.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by 4chi: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
Fantastic video!! Anybody wey no like make hin go hang!! And for the fool posting the guy with the sore feet,how about starting a fresh thread instead of making a monkey of yourself. This is about dbanj(featuring kanye west) and nothing else! Dbanj rocks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music Download Mp3: Umu Obiligbo-okwu Ego / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.