Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help Me Find This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me Find This Song (880 Views)

Help Translate This Song In Yoruba / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. / This Song Is Killing Them In London Right Now(puyanga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find This Song by NihilceM: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
It's South African.

The music video has a man playing a trumpet, three women singing the chorus and children playing musical intruments.

The scenery is a country field.

the rythm of the chorus is more or less

na nu nu ne ta to ni
na nu nu ne ta to ni
na nu nu ne ta to ni
na nu nu ne ta to ni

They tend to repeat the same rythm but change words.

the woman are dressed in blue!
Re: Help Me Find This Song by tessybaby(f): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2007
please when u get send it to me
have been trying to get it
Re: Help Me Find This Song by ochocinco1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
Lol

Took me a while to get the song playin in my head.

I have it on video somewhere, but i dont know the name of the singer unfortunately.
Re: Help Me Find This Song by mufasa(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi please i'm looking for one old song like that, it goes belinda hey hey, belinda oh belinda.
the nigerian group Remedies did a remix i think. the song is from the 80's and it was done by one black musician that looks like micheal jackson.
pls i need the name and title, if possible year of release, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Best Dj. / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Musician! / Shaker El Swagga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.