Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day (38880 Views)

Nonso Diobi Surprises Fan With N100,000 Birthday Gift / Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by babeface3: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
mine is down with partial stroke while im away in europe planning a similar surprise. God will surely make a name for Himself
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by dasparrow: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
So P Square's mansion is now Nonso Diobi's mom's mansion? undecided

Nigerians! angry
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by kenny2u(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2012
Dis is rubbish @d poster' dt black bmw carries personalize plate number "rude boy" dts one psquare ride.. @pro! nw i believe it's psquare's house in omole
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Ibomade1: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
@OP Busted !!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by bbporsche: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2012
@OP wat r u waiting for?? post a picture of the real house nah angry angry angry

As for nonso : bravo dude...u r a blessin to ur mom.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Oliveglory: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
oh my God am so speechless...guy u try joor
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Ajasnoop: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
ismhab: Where did he get the money to build this kind of villa or is he into cult.

Yes. His cult is Nollywood
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Lurve(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
wow,very good of him,i've always liked him... kiss
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by dplomaticVal: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
ismhab: Where did he get the money to build this kind of villa or is he into cult.

thats the outcome of self-determination and hardwrk,free ur mind frm animosity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage In Lagos In 1984 (Throwback) / Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / Upcoming Actors Now Pay 500k - 1mn To Nollywood Producers For Lead Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.