Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? (643 Views)

How Long Will It Take Nigeria To Fix This (photo) / Picture Of What Nigeria Remain Under GEJ / Can Nigeria Remain A Country In The Next Ten Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by mydearfrancis(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2012
who's fault is anyway? The state of dis nation amaze me. Whats the way forward?
Re: For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by kelz88(f): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2012
Bad leaders. . . Corruption. . .laxed laws. . . stupid voters. Or fate?
Re: For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by Nnenna1(f): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2012
As long as Nigerians continue to see Nigeria as trash given to the pigs and not as a nation worth saving, I guess forever is how long this mess will last.

I mean no one gives a crap - everyone has an agenda that Nigeria can satisfy (religious, ethnic, selfish, sectional, political). No ethics, no allegiance to the nation. No national conscience. No conscience even. No morals. It's greed, verbal and physical abuse and neglect.

Nigeria is a LovePeddler, and all its are citizens are pimping the hell out of it. The Johns in Europe, America and now, Asia are taking turns and others are pointing at the spectacle, mouths agape.

So there you have it. The answer to your question.

Next question: can the prostitute be redeemed? Can her sellout citizens start to repect, dignify,and love
her, like a husband does his wife?
Re: For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by obowunmi(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2012
Well stated Nnenna, well said. Quite sad.

No one wants to redeem the country out of good conscience even the so-called YOUTHS, want to be recognized by award nights and such.....I find it repulsive and annoying.
Re: For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by Callotti: 4:41am On Mar 20, 2012
What exactly is the problem?
The most important people in Nigeria do not have any problem with the way Nigeria is.
Only sufferheads complain.
Ask Reuben Abati.
Re: For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by dadicvila(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Callotti: What exactly is the problem?
The most important people in Nigeria do not have any problem with the way Nigeria is.
Only sufferheads complain.
Ask Reuben Abati.
exactly my thoughts....few of them are genuinely concerned though
Re: For How Long Will Nigeria Remain Like This ? by dadicvila(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2012
mydear francis: who's fault is anyway? The state of dis nation amaze me. Whats the way forward?
shebi during the subsidy brohaha u said its well and we shudnt complain or acknowledge the terrible state of the nation??you said gej is doing a great job,why d change of heart huh??

(1) (Reply)

Is Mrs Iweala's Ambitions Becoming Our Headache / Loot Recovered By Pensions Task Force Hits N182b / Onu Kwulu Njo Ge Kwu Mma(The Mouth That Speaks Bad Will Speak Good.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.