Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook (1112 Views)

I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! / [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) / Creating An Open-source Java Web Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by uzomaeze(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2007
please need to know if there is an open source ware that i can upload to my site, the kind facebook and Hi5 are using want to see if i can try out an application how
steps to use it

thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by IderaN(f): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2007
Goodmorning,
i saw you online and im new here. do you know how to join a group here?
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by uzomaeze(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2007
Idera .N:

Goodmorning,
i saw you online and im new here. do you know how to join a group here?

you mean here or at facebook
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by IderaN(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2007
here.
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by uzomaeze(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2007
i dont av to join a group you can just take part in topics discussion

visit egusiland.com
if you enjoy it as well
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by uzomaeze(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
is someone please on it
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by skima(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2007
virtually all the open source CMSs out there will do it. just develop module/component to meet the requirements.
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by phemmy123: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2007
Go to facebook web site,scroll down to the bottom,click on developers at the bottom links,you should get what you want.
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by a3cube: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2007
None of this sites is from a open source code. They are developed by the owner or the organisation's developers.
Re: Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook by uzomaeze(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
ITBeings:

None of this sites is from a open source code. They are developed by the owner or the organisation's developers.

your right man

the thing is I want to know if there is any other than what face book has kind of hard

or can any one help

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Post Java Questions On Creating Files And Using Streams Here / Has Anyone Here Implemented Google Cloud Messaging On Android? / How About Nigerian Versions Of This Tech Cos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.