Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG (8947 Views)

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) / No Order To Stop Payment To Tompolo’s Firm - NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by kokoA(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2012
bakila:
Name, address, occupatio, place of birth, girl or boyfriend, loved ones address must be disclosed before we start. Starting from you.

I brought the idea, you modified it so you start. Provide ur details i go put my own. lol
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by tiwola: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2012
Government sponsored piracy. Nothing else.
They've simply created a PMC and asked Tompolo to pay for it
with whatever oil he can steal from the wells.
Secondly, I guarantee that the Nigerian Navy will never catch
Oil thieves again. Government will proclaim this as proof of
this program's success but the fact is that
Tompolo and his company will be collecting 'export tax' from
those responsible in the meantime.
Meanwhile, "He isn't going to pay jack until he makes above $100m".

Easy Peasee!

LMFAO.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by Alancash: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2012
obowunmi: Most educated country in the world..also the only place where a criminal can easily become a leader.
infact seconded tampolo whom suppose 2 die in prison overnight has turned 2 be dangote of ND i.e 9ja 4 u men gud governance. Up pdp minister 4 using grammar 2 confuse prof and the 9ja phd holders.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by kholis(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2012
yemmight: This is only dumb president on earth.

Even Late Ghadafi was a much more focused and committed leader than the contraption we have over here.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by Ozonna(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2012
"GWVSA would only provide platforms, security boats, equipment and expertise to help in securing the nation’s waterway"

My question's won't these ex-militants use dis opportunity to import & stockpile arms and ammunitions? Nigeria's getting scary by d day
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by mufc009(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
BlackBaron: Fresh Air grin

It is their resources!

On the other hand, what happens to other law abiding ND citizens undecided
We are only by-passer in our damn country
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by member479760: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
Good move, give them more of the contract they deserve it, those guy struggle for it and they most eat from there. let them start protecting those water right now.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by Akpaamu: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
kokoA:

Eyah! the tin pain dis guy no be small o. See as him go spiritual. Bros no worry ur time dey come ..

grin grin grin shocked wink tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by sylve11: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
only in nigeria u see this kinda thing. sad sad sad cool
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by AZeD1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
OK so crime pays in this country and i've been suffering myself all this years.
28. kokoA(m):

I make a formal call on my fellow Nairalander this day. Let us all come together and form the Nairalan Resistance Army. Everybody carry you hammer, cutlass, bow and arrow, bomb, gun, knife etc. Lets cause confusion on Nigerian cyber space for 3 months, FG go call us make we negotiate, den we gp hammer billions of naira plus contract to monitor cyber crime in Naija. I don talk my own. A word is enough for the wise! lwkmd 4 my country o.
When is the 1st meeting day? Please post time and venue. i'm recruit 001
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by mau1: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
Is that the price for being a lilitant?
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by mbulela: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
that is the future gov of Delta state.
what bloody expertise is the minister talking about?
$103 million? is this a joke?
next thing they will tell us he took a loan from the bank to fund the contract.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by lacasa: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
While the riff-raffs from the ND say they fighting 4 dia land, ur leaders r fighting for their pockets, so who is the fool?
I pity Nigeria under the no.1 Terrorist militant BADLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Happy Fresh Aiiiiiiiiiiiirr
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by akinmax: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
So mallam El-rufai was right! about the planned Republic of Ijaw vision
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thats what Retardeen has reduced governance to

Anini go dey blame himself for being an armed robber when he could have been a militant
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by menek(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
scopusng: 2014 you see him contesting for the governorship election. I dey laugh wit my yansh.
but no polute the air oo
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by dabrake(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
I think what this country needs from her citizens is violence
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by Mowire: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2012
Why should I be the only who believe that this is a Jonathan's deal and not tompolo's, on this forum?

Yorubas will sa: "won npe were ni, were ni o nfi apa ewure je'yan" (meaning: they're calling him insane yet he eats sumptous meal of pounded yam with a goat's forearm for meat). This our "retardeen" single handedly installed the current gov of his state and Tukur presently had to seek his endorsement to gun for pdp chair.
Ppl we may not only have an incompetent president but also the most Dubious personality to have ever occupied that office.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by afrodiva: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2012
Let tompolo have it, he's a son of the Nigeria Delta soil.its his land being polluted to feed the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria. Better tompolo than a northern general who has never even visited the ND.Hopefully tompolo has the good sense to employ ND citizens. Talk about empowerment. Kudos goodluck.this is a windfall of amnesty.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2012
afrodiva: Let tompolo have it, he's a son of the Nigeria Delta soil.its his land being polluted to feed the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria. Better tompolo than a northern general who has never even visited the ND.Hopefully tompolo has the good sense to employ ND citizens. Talk about empowerment. Kudos goodluck.this is a windfall of amnesty.

What has the cretinous Tompolo done about the UNEP report about the ND region which the govt of the day constituted a committee for since last year since he claims to be fighting for the rights of the average ND. Has infrastructures been improved?
I have always said it and will continue to say it that these guys knows nothing else but their pockets. they are basically criminals.
Re: Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2012
Choi!! sad sad sad a country gone to the dogs

In Nigeria, educating yourself is the fastest way to find yourself in poverty. Schooling is a waste of time. While tens of millions of graduates are roaming the streets aimlessly, a bunch of terrorists are been awarded juicy pipeline contarcts left and right. Chei!! sad

This country is indeed a dead place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran / ”federal Allocation To Each State In April 2016” / Marketers Kick Against ₦5 Reduction In Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.