Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi (4265 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by FINEDESTINY: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
A SNAKE IS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO RUN AWAY AND WE ARE BUSY SAYING THAT THE SNAKE IS FIGHTING. I BELIEVE GOD AND I KNOW WITH TIME GOD MUST SURELY INTERVENE. I BET YOU IN FOUR MONTHS TIME ALL ABIAN'S MUST REJOICE.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by patrikobi: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
This is a factual basis to buy into the clarity,transparency and fastidious nature of chief T.A ORJI administration.But its quite unfortunate that migraine-suffering person's who out of their hatred refused to take into account the very many project that the governor has been putting into place.I thank you,Governor T.A,for adopting a more sensitive approach in reaching out the masses by your dynamic notion of proving kerosene at affordable price,to enable the poor masses gain utilize kerosene at a substantial price.I thank the Governor T.A,for instituting this very vindictive gesture of reaching out to his people.....having said that,i want to use this platform to say that governor T.A is unleashing every meaningful idea and gesture that will help offer some benefit to his people of Abia.There has been turn up event on the more dimension which has favoured many Abia citizens .Having taken a critical view of the events and and a foresight of the scenario that evince the more-serious T.A who's been lately overwhelmed by success drive for this state of Abia,i make bold to say he not only embark on a massive or numerous project,he has checked mate some various aspect which will help masses gain access to ,or come to the corridors of his administration and participate in the his administration. It is obvious that T.A might have failed at some point.So is every male becos every created thing is fallible.. but at this present time Gov.T.A is not lacking any purpose...he has got his head straight...but many who are outside the doors and window of the present administration see his governance as a treacherous one without a purpose for the people of Abia state...T.A is on his footings ,to ensure that analytical approach is adopted in bringing out coherent idea and intelligent coefficient capable of solving a problem – or giving a lasting solution to a given task or situation.having said that,i want us to take a cognizance of the work he has done so far by visiting some places around abia state as shown by the abiastate official website >> www.abiastate.gov.ng,to a more critical view before we lash out more crude-hatred-censure based on personal grudges as drawn by influence chiseled in some of us by some rivals of T.A.. We should not employ jungle justice of condemning a leader by sitting outside the purlieus of the government.This is just a tip of an iceberg in the form of what T.A ORJI has been doing since the inception of this second tenure.

Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Bawss1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Why is everybody attacking this man biko nu?!

Isnt this the exact same thing that Rochas Okorocha did and everybody were singing his praises?!

What kind of double standard is biko nu!!!

So Rochas Okorocha can fart in public and its all good, but Ochendo does the same and he is labelled uncultured!!

If you know you supported Rochas when he did this exact thing just at a different stadium then please SHUT YOUR TRAP!!

You Abians voted for him!! So live with your burden!!

Until Ndi anyi learn to put aside Partisan sentiments and Ima mmadu politics and start voting for credibility, then the likes of Peter Obi, Rochas Okorocha, Ochendo Theodore Orji, Martin Elechi and co would continue to keep Ndi Igbos in perpertual backwardness. . .

Nna biko hapu Ochendo aka. . . . Oburo ta ka anyi bido ifu odi nzuzu a'.

Correction Mr JuJu; when Rochas the Santa Claus leader made such a move last year not everyone commended him for his actions. He certainly wasn't getting praises from all quarters. It was populist at best and provided no lasting solutions to the problem it was trying to address. With that in mind TA Orji's attempt at the same gesture comes across as doubly populist, supremely dum[i]b[/i]and an insult to Abians who expect much more for the state than this copycat nonsense.

Indeed it is true that Abians re-elected Mr Orji for a second term but with experiences like this hopefully the desire for good leadership will compel them to be extra careful that despots aren't given a chance instead of worthy leaders in the next elections. Till that time comes they shouldn't endorse any nonsense that the present under-performing leader is doing.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by clemog: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
How much is he going to sell it? People should open their eyes and mind. They must not allow any useless leaders to use them as sacrifice. All this leaders are rogues, thieves. Abian people wise up.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by FEROH: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
[b][/b]
All my life, i have never seen a greedy fool like T. A. Orji. That fool is simply a shame to humanity. Did he buy tht kero wit his money? Is only God tht knows the level of pain Abians are passing thru in the hand of this fool. He fired 17 local government chairmen because they refused to give him 50% cut in all the local government allocation and he is given the public the reason tht it is a security flaw on the chairmen's side. He is now using children he can manupulate anyhow
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
All these funny governors can't stop pissing on themselves. If making oneself look extremely foolish is an art, then some of these guys sure excel at it. What a cheap, shameless attempt at gaining popularity. I'm sure he would proudly proclaim this as one of his landmark achievements when he aspires for the presidency (no kidding) in the future: "When I was govanor, I assembled Umuahians at the stadium and shared kerosene for them at a very cheap price. If you vote me as president, I promise to assemble all Nigerians at the Eagle Square to buy petrol at the cheapest price in Africa".

Reminds me of his oafish brother in Imo state (Ohakim's predecessor, Achike Udenwa) who triumphantly cited the entry of "Mr. Biss" (sic) fast food in Owerri as one of his great first-term achievements that should qualify him for a second term as governor.

These clowns are in dire need of psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Odunnu: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ikndukwe: His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Abia State, Chief T. A. Orji (Ochendo) will today flag off the public sale of kerosine at Umuahia Township Stadium, school Road Umuahia. I enjoined all Abians, especially those at Umuahia, and it's environs to come to the stadium and queue up so that they will buy it at government approved price.
Everything about this governor pisses me. I feel so disgusted with him and the sad thing is that my disgust for him is being felt by my attitude towards my Abia friends.
@topic: The report says he'll flag off, did he eventually do so? Dude is doing so well on the pages of newspapers alone
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Why is everybody attacking this man biko nu?!

Isnt this the exact same thing that Rochas Okorocha did and everybody were singing his praises?!

What kind of double standard is biko nu!!!

So Rochas Okorocha can fart in public and its all good, but Ochendo does the same and he is labelled uncultured!!

If you know you supported Rochas when he did this exact thing just at a different stadium then please SHUT YOUR TRAP!!

You Abians voted for him!! So live with your burden!!

Until Ndi anyi learn to put aside Partisan sentiments and Ima mmadu politics and start voting for credibility, then the likes of Peter Obi, Rochas Okorocha, Ochendo Theodore Orji, Martin Elechi and co would continue to keep Ndi Igbos in perpertual backwardness. . .

Nna biko hapu Ochendo aka. . . . Oburo ta ka anyi bido ifu odi nzuzu a'.

He has done something for the people. No matter how minute, it is still something.

Let us applaud even every atom of goodness
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
patrikobi: This is a factual basis to buy into the clarity,transparency and fastidious nature of chief T.A ORJI administration.But its quite unfortunate that migraine-suffering person's who out of their hatred refused to take into account the very many project that the governor has been putting into place.I thank you,Governor T.A,for adopting a more sensitive approach in reaching out the masses by your dynamic notion of proving kerosene at affordable price,to enable the poor masses gain utilize kerosene at a substantial price.I thank the Governor T.A,for instituting this very vindictive gesture of reaching out to his people.....having said that,i want to use this platform to say that governor T.A is unleashing every meaningful idea and gesture that will help offer some benefit to his people of Abia.There has been turn up event on the more dimension which has favoured many Abia citizens .Having taken a critical view of the events and and a foresight of the scenario that evince the more-serious T.A who's been lately overwhelmed by success drive for this state of Abia,i make bold to say he not only embark on a massive or numerous project,he has checked mate some various aspect which will help masses gain access to ,or come to the corridors of his administration and participate in the his administration. It is obvious that T.A might have failed at some point.So is every male becos every created thing is fallible.. but at this present time Gov.T.A is not lacking any purpose...he has got his head straight...but many who are outside the doors and window of the present administration see his governance as a treacherous one without a purpose for the people of Abia state...T.A is on his footings ,to ensure that analytical approach is adopted in bringing out coherent idea and intelligent coefficient capable of solving a problem – or giving a lasting solution to a given task or situation.having said that,i want us to take a cognizance of the work he has done so far by visiting some places around abia state as shown by the abiastate official website >> www.abiastate.gov.ng,to a more critical view before we lash out more crude-hatred-censure based on personal grudges as drawn by influence chiseled in some of us by some rivals of T.A.. We should not employ jungle justice of condemning a leader by sitting outside the purlieus of the government.This is just a tip of an iceberg in the form of what T.A ORJI has been doing since the inception of this second tenure.

Gbam!!
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
yea the fool did really falg off the sale of kerosene at the stadium..i was driving towards school road and they turned me back and other vehicles because the old fool was seeling kerosene at 50naira.I was so disgusted when i saw abians coming out with 20 litres just to queue .indeed abians deserve wat they get..they neva learn..am proud to be from the eastern heartland.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Marvis4real(f): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Please someone should tell our govn to give Abia graduates jobs and not kero.no jobs in Abia, only joints full Umuahia. Golden Guinea that supposed to provide jobs is no more.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Dainfamous: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
peter obi was the first governor that flag off cheap kero to anambrans then rochas now a year later abia state is just catching up
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by manny4life(m): 2:34am On Mar 21, 2012

33. patrikobi:

This is a factual basis to buy into the clarity,transparency and fastidious nature of chief T.A ORJI administration.But its quite unfortunate that migraine-suffering person's who out of their hatred refused to take into account the very many project that the governor has been putting into place.I thank you,Governor T.A,for adopting a more sensitive approach in reaching out the masses by your dynamic notion of proving kerosene at affordable price,to enable the poor masses gain utilize kerosene at a substantial price.I thank the Governor T.A,for instituting this very vindictive gesture of reaching out to his people.....having said that,i want to use this platform to say that governor T.A is unleashing every meaningful idea and gesture that will help offer some benefit to his people of Abia.There has been turn up event on the more dimension which has favoured many Abia citizens .Having taken a critical view of the events and and a foresight of the scenario that evince the more-serious T.A who's been lately overwhelmed by success drive for this state of Abia,i make bold to say he not only embark on a massive or numerous project,he has checked mate some various aspect which will help masses gain access to ,or come to the corridors of his administration and participate in the his administration. It is obvious that T.A might have failed at some point.So is every male becos every created thing is fallible.. but at this present time Gov.T.A is not lacking any purpose...he has got his head straight...but many who are outside the doors and window of the present administration see his governance as a treacherous one without a purpose for the people of Abia state...T.A is on his footings ,to ensure that analytical approach is adopted in bringing out coherent idea and intelligent coefficient capable of solving a problem – or giving a lasting solution to a given task or situation.having said that,i want us to take a cognizance of the work he has done so far by visiting some places around abia state as shown by the abiastate official website >> www.abiastate.gov.ng,to a more critical view before we lash out more crude-hatred-censure based on personal grudges as drawn by influence chiseled in some of us by some rivals of T.A.. We should not employ jungle justice of condemning a leader by sitting outside the purlieus of the government.This is just a tip of an iceberg in the form of what T.A ORJI has been doing since the inception of this second tenure.

You have indeed spoken like a true local champion in dire need of mediocrity. Anyway, carry-on, nothing do you...

1 Like

Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by OperaMini1(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2012
Another failed effort by a failed govnor.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by OperaMini1(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2012
I'm sure you work for the govt. Where are these projects sited, certainly know none is in Aba. I wonder if that place is still in TA's Abia State.

patrikobi: This is a factual basis to buy into the clarity,transparency and fastidious nature of chief T.A ORJI administration.But its quite unfortunate that migraine-suffering person's who out of their hatred refused to take into account the very many project that the governor has been putting into place.I thank you,Governor T.A,for adopting a more sensitive approach in reaching out the masses by your dynamic notion of proving kerosene at affordable price,to enable the poor masses gain utilize kerosene at a substantial price.I thank the Governor T.A,for instituting this very vindictive gesture of reaching out to his people.....having said that,i want to use this platform to say that governor T.A is unleashing every meaningful idea and gesture that will help offer some benefit to his people of Abia.There has been turn up event on the more dimension which has favoured many Abia citizens .Having taken a critical view of the events and and a foresight of the scenario that evince the more-serious T.A who's been lately overwhelmed by success drive for this state of Abia,i make bold to say he not only embark on a massive or numerous project,he has checked mate some various aspect which will help masses gain access to ,or come to the corridors of his administration and participate in the his administration. It is obvious that T.A might have failed at some point.So is every male becos every created thing is fallible.. but at this present time Gov.T.A is not lacking any purpose...he has got his head straight...but many who are outside the doors and window of the present administration see his governance as a treacherous one without a purpose for the people of Abia state...T.A is on his footings ,to ensure that analytical approach is adopted in bringing out coherent idea and intelligent coefficient capable of solving a problem – or giving a lasting solution to a given task or situation.having said that,i want us to take a cognizance of the work he has done so far by visiting some places around abia state as shown by the abiastate official website >> www.abiastate.gov.ng,to a more critical view before we lash out more crude-hatred-censure based on personal grudges as drawn by influence chiseled in some of us by some rivals of T.A.. We should not employ jungle justice of condemning a leader by sitting outside the purlieus of the government.This is just a tip of an iceberg in the form of what T.A ORJI has been doing since the inception of this second tenure.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by doctokwus: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2012
@Patrikobi,u are just like ur boss a clown with d most nauseating english composition ever on nl,misuse of words,grammer,tenses,structure.It got to d point wen it was obvious u don't know d meanin of evn d words u were using,it jst sounded nice& gbam u typed!
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Bawss1(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2012
pDude:

Gbam!!

Gbam what?

You are in support of that hogwash that that lackey posted there - in terrible english, I must add.?! shocked

Patrikobi should call on his esteemed governor to improve the quality of education in that state, communicating effectively is still a challenge especially for lackeys whose task is to sell the under-performing T.A in good light.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by destinedvcde(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Bawss1: 3 more years for this nonsense to continue. Hopefully at the end of TA Orji's tenure Abians will elect a leader whose vision of leadership excellence is clearly defined, one who avoids the mediocre while bringing about the much needed change that the state deserves. Hopefully. But till that time condemnation for all the ill thought out schemes by the present administration to hoodwink the people that progress is being achieved will continue to ring out.

Let the governor know that folks aren't deceived, this ish stinks!

3 more years? Like he going to handover to a responsible succesor grin grin grin, , Another Orji is warming up somwhere undecided, well, all we can do now is hope, isnt that what we live for?
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by emindu: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
Jesus Christ was crucified by his own people, talk-less of an ordinary man. I want to urge u to put in more effort in programs that will impact positively on Abians. While i commend u for ur effort, i pray that God will continue to support u so that @ d end , Abians will realize that u are a true son of Abia state. Long live Ochendo, Gov T. A. Orji, long live the good people of Abia State.God bless and protect u
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by gegee(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
what's even wrong with this patrikobi guy writing all that rubish in support of mediocrity. our problem serious well well if we no fit see say we get problem cry
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi by Dainfamous: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
Do you remember waziri former EFCC chairman said something like these;In October 2009, Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Mrs. Farida Waziri advocated a psychiatric examination of people who are standing for public office in order to determine their suitability or otherwise. I wish to second her but expand the list of those to be tested to include out of job political jobbers and hirelings.

i think before you qualifies to lead you must go for psychiatric examinations

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN ‘kills’ Barack Obama [PHOTO] / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos / Should The Brown Roofs Of Ibadan Become The 8th Wonder Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.