Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. (634 Views)

Good Girl Looking For A Spouse / Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. / I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by pedrotech(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2007
Save my life, I need a good girl. I am looking for a cool, nice, caring girl who is ready to resipocate my love for her. tongue[i][/i]
Re: Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by iice(f): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2007
Someone come save this man undecided
Re: Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
LOL@iice,
I would like to think that no man or woman needs a partner to validate who they are in life. we attract real love naturally, not by advertising it as if we can not live without it. yes?
Try first, focusing on loving yourself in whole first, and they say,, when u least expect it, love comes pulling on your heartstrings.

love & light,

Re: Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by pedrotech(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hi SwtNsoFLyy,
You have inspired me and i will always be greatful to you. I had a problem wil my girlfriend, and it change my thinking about life. I loved her but she betrayed me love for her. My mobile number is 08060423467. Please let me have your number inother to aid good communication. I see you as a source of inspiration. Today will be my first time of smilling for the past 1 week. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Once again Thank you.
Re: Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2007

@poster, you are most welcome.

Its ok if she has changed your way of thinking, as long as its a positive way of thinking. When someone we love, do something to hurt us so deeply, it should soften the heart to love THE ONE even more deeply, and not shut ur heart down from loving another. I've also been betrayed & heartbroken, but we learn to dealt with it, pick up the broken pieces & keep our face to the father. Everything happens for a reason. Ive learned that people come into our lives for a reason, and possibly to prepare us for the one we are meant to be with. I much prefer that we appreciate any experience of past love. When it dies, and its time to move on, dont hesitate, as we do know the real thing is going to be everything u expect and more.

um. maybe u shouldnt advertise ur private phone number on the world wide web like that,, hopefully we can chat by Yahoo sometimes, I do chat with many Nairanlanders tha way, smiley

love & light,

Re: Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by pedrotech(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2007
Hi SwtNsoFLyy,
         Thanks for that, am glad that there is someone who could take the pain to advice me on what do. What happened was that i cut her making love with my friend. It was too much for me to hold and forget the past time shared and the guy i see as friend text me and asked for forgiveness. I pasted me private number on web not for anybody but for you alone to get. I was only begin kidding to have done that but i was touched by all you said. I am recovering from the emotional pains day by day.
    The second day it happened, i wish i could replace to pain as an accident but am glad that is not my portion and it will not be yours. Please text your number to me so we talk at our own conveniency because i find difficult logining into yahoo.
    I see you as my sisiter because you where there to advice me when i felt rejected. Hoping to get your text soonest.
   Thanks and God bless.
                                                 Cheerio.
Re: Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2007
reciprocate winkpop off to the street.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone I Can Always Count On, / Wants Female Flirts ! I'm Just 2 Naughty: / Anybody From Enugu,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.