Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land (27106 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Build A Fence On This Marshy Land? / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by chiraqDemon(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Do you need a lawyer to settle every small thing?
If the fence is between your plot and his, then it belongs to two of you. I see things like that all over the place. If he wants to raise the fence on his own, what the heck is wrong with that?
But what if h does not want to raise that fence nau??

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by simondavid: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
pls I need urgent help
I have a land in the village the boundary of one side of the land the neighbor there fenced his compound without inviting my parents before setting up the fence now he still come back claiming another portion of land outside his fenced compound saying is his own portion, nd the people in the village was eyes witness to the scene now I need help
I want the constitution where such thing penalty can be taken nd also advice too pls
Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by simondavid: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
chiraqDemon:

But what if h does not want to raise that fence nau??

my question is what if the person who fenced his house still come back and start to drag another portion outside his fenced building that he is the owner of the portion of land even after he fenced his house without consulting my parents pls I need a help on what to do
Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by IJAITMAMZA: 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
Good day please sir/ma I need a help from you all.
I bought a land from wrong person and I already build it. What shall I do because the land belong to his uncle formal chief judge please I need guardian
Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by IJAITMAMZA: 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
I bought a land from wrong person and I already build it. What shall I do because the land belong to his uncle formal chief judge please I need guardian[/quote]
Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by IJAITMAMZA: 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
I bought a land from wrong person and I already build it. What shall I do because the land belong to his uncle formal chief judge please I need guardian
Re: Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land by Mickeyspikey: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op please I have the Same issues but I really don't have a legal advisor or a lawyer who could represent me well like yours.Please I'll appreciate if you could connect me with your lawyer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse / Heavy Flooding At Lokogoma Estate Abuja Video / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.