Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS (317782 Views)

Poll: is admission in abu zaria fair?

very fair: 20% (15 votes)
averagely fair: 25% (19 votes)
not fair: 30% (23 votes)
cant say: 22% (17 votes)
wont say: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Pre-degree A.b.u Zaria Remedial Programme. time for discussion / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Femolah: 5:25am On Jun 23, 2012
@pakavy.pls are we going to obtained our pin b4 we proceed to bank 4 d payment just like last year or we are going to get pin in d bank.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by dayo23(f): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2012
I dnt knw y some student are not jst satisfied, I posted a breakin news placed everywere in d school abt the post utme schedule and date and still some guyz here are sayin am postin a wrong info...u think I will com here and post sumtin irrelevant wen I knw hw important it is 2 ur future. Furthermore candidate dat apply 4 MBBS Human medicine need not 2 change as Admission will be Offered dis year. Once more date of the exam will b 16th-20th july, secret: I will advice u study d past question,most will be repeated, the computer base test comprises 60 Question for 30mins. The sales of scratch card is on bt due 2 d curfew it suspended till nex week, those outside kaduna state can go 2 Unity bank state branches. Goodluck
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Fabeh15(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2012
Pls i am currently in katsina state,does it mean i must come 2 zaria in order 2 obtain d scratch card or can i get it anywhere here
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Fabeh15(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2012
I applied 4 medicine and pharmacy but did not get a gud score. Will i b given anoda course if i succeed @ p/utme exam.pls reply
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Fabeh15(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2012
Do u mean we can obtain d scratch card @ any unity bank branch even in abuja or katsina
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2012
x-razzy:
Welcome: Post UTME Screening

Welcome to the Ahmadu Bello University portal for the screening of candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into undergraduate programmes of the University. Please take time to read the following guidelines before you register for the screening.

Qualtification for Screening

Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for science based courses;
Candidates who scored 190 and above in UTME for Arts, Social Science, Law and administration;
All candidates who fall within the cut off point in (a) and (b) above must have the prescribed subject combinations in the UTME examination as required by their proposed courses of study (information as contained in the JAMB brochure for UME candidates

N.B: Those whose UTME subject combinations are not correct need not come as they will not be allowed for the screening exercise.

Procedure for Online Registration for UTME Screening

Registration for the screening exercise will commence from Monday 18thJune, 2012 and close on Sunday 15th July, 2012. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2, 000.00 for the screening exercise. This is exclusive of bank administrative charges of N250.00. To make the payments, candidates are advised to obtain an e-transact PIN card from any commercial bank and thereafter load the PIN Number for the online registration process by clicking �Register for the Screening Exercise�on the home page of Ahmadu Bello University Website (www.abu.edu.ng) and to print out their respective a registration slip. Proceed to make payment and schedule then Schedule-Slip containing location, date and time schedule for the screening.

The printout with affixed Passport Photograph of the candidates and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.

Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.

Please note that:-

(GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.

Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venues during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.

Only the calculators similar to those provided by JAMB will be allowed into the screening venue.

Venues for Screening

a) While scheduling, candidates resident in Southern States should select �LAGOS CENTRE� located at No. 1 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

b) While scheduling, candidates resident in Northern States and FCT Abuja should select �ZARIA CENTRE� located at Multipurpose Hall, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2012/2013 academic session

Follow the steps below to register

Type in your JAMB number and state of origin on the login page and click on login
Enter your valid mobile number, email address
Upload your true passport size photograph in JPEG format (not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where available).
Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
Click on the save button.
You will be redirected to the Portal where you make payment and schedule for the screening
Print 2 copies of the registration slip and bring along during the screening exercise.
http://portal.abu.edu.ng/utme/
genuine info.tnw man
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2012
Fabeh15: I applied 4 medicine and pharmacy but did not get a gud score. Will i b given anoda course if i succeed @ p/utme exam.pls reply
i thot we discused dat?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2012
dayo23: I dnt knw y some student are not jst satisfied, I posted a breakin news placed everywere in d school abt the post utme schedule and date and still some guyz here are sayin am postin a wrong info...u think I will com here and post sumtin irrelevant wen I knw hw important it is 2 ur future. Furthermore candidate dat apply 4 MBBS Human medicine need not 2 change as Admission will be Offered dis year. Once more date of the exam will b 16th-20th july, secret: I will advice u study d past question,most will be repeated, the computer base test comprises 60 Question for 30mins. The sales of scratch card is on bt due 2 d curfew it suspended till nex week, those outside kaduna state can go 2 Unity bank state branches. Goodluck
positive.u guys beat me 2 it.r u in school abi u don run go hide somewhere?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Femolah: @pakavy.pls are we going to obtained our pin b4 we proceed to bank 4 d payment just like last year or we are going to get pin in d bank.
proced 2 d bank.where u at?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2012
sinji: Wit no MBBS Pharmacy d backbone of medicine is there. Let me tel u d truth. I applied MBBS too bt had to change to Pharmacy bt i'm rili enjoyin it now. Though d skul no easy. U go jack like say 2moro no dey. Bst of luck
obviously mbbs wuld b in play this yr
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by khattab008: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Please can i get d pin i stay in suleja plus how can i get the past questions.THANKS
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
khattab008: Please can i get d pin i stay in suleja plus how can i get the past questions.THANKS
honestly i wuld advice u 2 com down 2 zaria when d curfew is removed and get d past question.i hav d hard copy covering 4rm when the started putme till 2010.its 4 medicine but scanning and uploading it wul b a herculous job 4 me.suleja 2 zaria aint 2 far 4 ur success.but then if u r financiaky down then use ur jamb past questions and sylable 2 prepare,then com down 2 zaria 2 days 2 ur putme and glance thru d past putme questions.if accomodation is ur problem let me know.i stay in area 3 alone but i can tolerate u 4 3 days
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Emmakresh(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
@dayo23, do I hear u said It's a computer base test comprises 60 Question for 30mins. Pls enlighten me more cos I reside in Lagos and I heard they have 2 centers for d exams. pls I need to where to get d past question here in Lagos ?
thanks bro God bless u For ur good work.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by engrkunlex: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
@pkv,dayo,sinji and all ma felow abusites,wisin u wel togeda wit all aspirants,latest info to follow shortly. . .Mis u all house,stl "Engrkunlexy@computer science",past question is stl availabu for FREE 4 any science studnt,wana post ao to get it later here.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by khattab008: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pakavy: honestly i wuld advice u 2 com down 2 zaria when d curfew is removed and get d past question.i hav d hard copy covering 4rm when the started putme till 2010.its 4 medicine but scanning and uploading it wul b a herculous job 4 me.suleja 2 zaria aint 2 far 4 ur success.but then if u r financiaky down then use ur jamb past questions and sylable 2 prepare,then com down 2 zaria 2 days 2 ur putme and glance thru d past putme questions.if accomodation is ur problem let me know.i stay in area 3 alone but i can tolerate u 4 3 days
Thanks joor i could not read your pm yahoo dey yarn me nonsense
Regarding the post ume past questions I initially told senior bro whose a student there to help me get it but he said that they only sell it durin d exam period and currently @ home and am not sure my parents would allow to go zaria for that purpose alone BUT HOPE I CAN GET THE PIN HERE IN SULEJA
THANKS
By D way am applyin for economics
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by yunken: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Please can i obtain d pin at any branch of union bank? Cos i live in minna
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by engrkunlex: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2012
@pkv,dayo,sinji and all my felow ABUSITES wishin u wel ,together wit all aspirants ön this thread,as usual u nid info in orda nt to be deformed about ABU,pray GOD wil lead all informant to paste right info on this thread including me.as usual dia wil be FREE past question for science studnt whu were unable to make it down to scu and wish to no d nature of ABU questions,shortly i wil releas info on ao to go about it . . .remain ur same guy "ENGRKUNLEÈESI"
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by israel111(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2012
Warning alarm! Warning alarm!! Warning alarm!!! Dis is to inform u abt dis username PKV he change is username 2 (PAKAVY) this year so as to perform is evil doing, he is a confirm fraudstar. He & his OGA YAKUBU asked me 2 paid 35k to runs my admission, wch i sent 2 both of them in (lst year) they did notin,dey only chop my money & started twsiting me........08055599325,08038882032 & 08094350834 dis nbs r is noba & is name is paul he is also 4rm kaduna state.........AS LONG AS GOD LIVETH, PAUL WEN TIMES GOES ON U WL KNW WHO I AM & WHERE I BELONG...... U WL PAY 4 DIS IN ROUNDSM. I'm solomon.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by israel111(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2012
ABU ASPIRANTS, Did u knw y i trust PKV,PAKAVY,PAUL? Is that Last year during my post ume in ABU is dis guy that accommodate me 4 almost 3days so this made me to trust him 2 any lenth.....hausa luv dey fade away o quickly........aspirants, only trust in GOD concerning ur admission dat he's d only 1 dat can do it 4 u o.....dont fall victim like me o.....may God b wit me & u..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by engrkunlex: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
@isreal,do u no y u fall victim jst because u lack info about ABU ADMISIÖN,i do post and say it,ABU ADMISION is nt by money.I wil do break down again about d scu admision.Many people wanted to pay me money last year but i rejected all,even those i neva met 1 on 1,and dos i helped durin post jamb,sinc i got mine without money y wont i advice u to read and pass.Pls be kiafu and dnt be tøo eager,i dnt trust any wen it cums to admision procesin

>>engrkunlexy@computer science
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Femolah: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
Pls is true dat dis year exam is computer?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by emolala(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
hello everyone i no u ar like who is dis guy? We were aspirants last yr and God did it for us am now a confirm Econs student of A B U topether wit my man marion g.sm of u might remember.i want to tell u all dat addmisn to dis schl is very possible regardles of wat u may have heard.if u are looking 4 an evidence i am an evidence to dis fact.belive me u dont need to pat wit money to gain admn.my secret was 1.Read ur books like ur life depend on it (4 pume ur jamb subj combo). 2.Pray fervently to God whitout which som of us 4 no dey schl. Wishig u all gudluk as u prep 4 ur exm 4 now in shl notin dey happen we ar playing more fotbal+sleeping cause of cufew but any info trust me to tell ya if u want to buzz me 07039208685.@Babatunde int sudy last yr dis yr GoD gn do am 4 u and am out.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Kabirsadiq: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hi guys, cn somebody pls, tell me wen d sales of forms going to be announce.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Princedinho: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Plz am in lagos can i do d exam in lag, hope der whld no b any problem. Nd pls where can i purchase d form in lag. Plz contact me on 2go Ademola87
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Pakavy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
israel111: Warning alarm! Warning alarm!! Warning alarm!!! Dis is to inform u abt dis username PKV he change is username 2 (PAKAVY) this year so as to perform is evil doing, he is a confirm fraudstar. He & his OGA YAKUBU asked me 2 paid 35k to runs my admission, wch i sent 2 both of them in (lst year) they did notin,dey only chop my money & started twsiting me........08055599325,08038882032 & 08094350834 dis nbs r is noba & is name is paul he is also 4rm kaduna state.........AS LONG AS GOD LIVETH, PAUL WEN TIMES GOES ON U WL KNW WHO I AM & WHERE I BELONG...... U WL PAY 4 DIS IN ROUNDSM. I'm solomon.
i am shockd!r u sure u know wat u r talking about.may u shuld check my profile and d said pkv profile.all d circumstances u created neva applyd 2 me.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2012
dryakson: Ahmadu Bello University welcomes
application for the 2012/2013 screening
of candidates that sat for the Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
for admission into undergraduate
programmes of the University. Please
take time to read the following
guidelines before you register for the
screening.
Qualtification for Screening
A. Candidates who scored 180 and above
in UTME for science based courses;
B. Candidates who scored 190 and above
in UTME for Arts, Social Science, Law and
administration;
All candidates who fall within the cut off
point in (a) and (b) above must have the
prescribed subject combinations in the
UTME examination as required by their
proposed courses of study (information as
contained in the JAMB brochure for UME
candidates
N.B: Those whose UTME subject
combinations are not correct need not
come as they will not be allowed for the
screening exercise.
Procedure for Online Registration for
UTME Screening
Registration for the screening exercise
will commence from Monday 18thJune,
2012 and close on Sunday 15th July, 2012.
Applicants are required to pay a sum of
N2, 000.00 for the screening exercise.
This is exclusive of bank administrative
charges of N250.00. To make the
payments, candidates are advised to
obtain an e-transact PIN card from any
commercial bank and thereafter load the
PIN Number for the online registration
process by clicking “Register for the
Screening Exercise”on the home page of
Ahmadu Bello University Website
(www.abu.edu.ng) and to print out their
respective a registration slip. Proceed to
make payment and schedule then
Schedule-Slip containing location, date
and time schedule for the screening.
The printout with affixed Passport
Photograph of the candidates and a
printout of the UTME result MUST be
submitted on the day of the screening.
Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all
submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening
venue One Hour before their scheduled
screening time, to ensure proper briefing
and accreditation.
Venues for Screening
a)While scheduling, candidates resident
in Southern States should select “LAGOS
CENTRE” located at No. 1 Oba Akran
Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
b)While scheduling, candidates resident
in Northern States and FCT Abuja should
select “ZARIA CENTRE” located at
Multipurpose Hall, Faculty of Social
Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the
screening exercise on the date indicated
on his/her Schedule Slip would not be
considered for admission into the
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the
2012/2013 academic session.
Follow the steps below to register
1. Type in your JAMB number and state of
origin on the 2. login page and click on
login
3. Enter your valid mobile number, email
address
4. Upload your true passport size
photograph in JPEG format (not more
than 100KB) and O/level results (where
available).
5. Choose awaiting result where
applicable. Ensure that your photograph is
uploaded.
6. Click on the save button.
7. You will be redirected to the Portal
where you make payment and schedule
for the screening
8. Print 2 copies of the registration slip
and bring along during the screening
exercise.
Read more from portal.abu.edu.ng
The Team.
What abt those from the East? Wat do we choose as our centre..?? And again, im jst so happy that MBBS is back. Plz cn you kindly tell me their cutoff mark, for the MBBS?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by dryakson(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2012
Ikemsinachi: What abt those from the East? Wat do we choose as our centre..?? And again, im jst so happy that MBBS is back. Plz cn you kindly tell me their cutoff mark, for the MBBS?
it is categorise in two states namely: northern and sourthen. Northener are all the 19 states while the rest blonge to southeners. And for MBBS, there is no specific cutoff mark but you have to score above 80% in post ume, i dont says 80+ to scare u rather to prepare u to beat ur compatitors, what is you jamb score,state of origin and ur O'level result good luck
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Ikemsinachi(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2012
dryakson: it is categorise in two states namely: northern and sourthen. Northener are all the 19 states while the rest blonge to southeners. And for MBBS, there is no specific cutoff mark but you have to score above 80% in post ume, i dont says 80+ to scare u rather to prepare u to beat ur compatitors, what is you jamb score,state of origin and ur O'level result good luck
My jamb score is 251 my state is enugu state. Is the chance there?? Plz i wanna know.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by vivianuzma: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
yes!It's good to warn but after warning,try to render help or solution,so that such things wouldn't repeat itself again.Many people make mistakes.If u want to ask questions or find help,go or ask the authorities.Stop asking people who don't even know about what u're asking.If u cannot go,then look for a way to get the right contact. people like Alhaji Alkali of mathematics dept Abu zaria would help u without u bringing money or anything or paul senior lecturer in poly science and technology ABU zaria or call Mamza{08103597288} a senior lecturer.Ask good questions,behave urself and they'll not shout at u.Don't misbehave,put all ur hope on God for it's God that gives admission.Don't put ur mind on money because money will fail u,but God does not fail.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by johnopoloko: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
U are right!God does not fail.I know mamza and I also know Alkali but Alkali is a little bit harsh
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by dayo23(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Correct dr Alkali thought us in engineerin math 441, I was wit him yesterday around the senate building, he wanted 2 withdraw money tru ATM, I think I can honestly help any1 who apply for any course under d faculty of engineering except chemical engineering, atleast I can help 1 or 2 without collectin money until d name is out on agreement sha. Am very much close 2 d faculty officer of engineering, bt u must hav done well both in ur UTME and Post UTME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (243) (Reply)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.