Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa (844 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / . / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa by musiwa50: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
Spiritmask :why destroy delta State?,it is Part Of The Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa.: 15 minutes & 4 seconds
it is the most silly thing to do. You see, calling delta state or edo state south south have destroy the economy of both state. Even it has destroy the economy of cross river state. tinapa.

If you look at the satellite picture of nigeria. there is noway, delta state can ever make progress by calling itself south south. delta state will never make program to be part of south south. the number of creek between delta state and river state is nearly 30 creek. So it will never bring development to delta state to be part of south south. it is only a fool that think so.

there is no business that can take place between delta state and river state geographically. Or delta state and Akwa Ibom geographically. Or delta state and delta state and cross river state geographically. And there is No business that can take place between edo state and river state geographically, or edo state and Akwa Ibom geographically. edo state and cross river state geographically.

There is no economically tie between delta state and Edo state with this state. it will be silly and foolish to have economic tie with them. The only tie is Atlantic ocean.

let me give you example. look at this map.

It is only a fool, that believe that Plateau state can be in the same zone with kwara state. And only a fool that believe that delta state can be in the same zone with river state. Only fools believe in things like that.

It is more economical for river state to do business with abia state than delta state. It is only a fool that think otherwise. Kwara state and kogi state are part of the western Niger

Only $0 business that can take place between delta state and river state.

but more business can take place between Abia state and River state or Imo and bayelsa state.

to show you the level of stupidity of some of this people. there is what we call Independent event and mutually exclusive event‎

Edo and delta state are what to river state, akwa ibom or cross river , bayelsa. They are Independent event but they are not mutually exclusive event‎, so it makes economy tie impossible, and equal to zero. I mean $0 between the states.

Spiritmask, i know i sounded rude, i am sorry, for using the word fool. But I get irritated when I hear of south south or niger delta that Asari dokobu created. You can imagine educated elite bring themself so low to the level of Asari dokubo. It is really irritating.

Now If Jonathan Goodluck is honest about bringing development to his ijaw people. He can not continue to shout south south or niger delta. Look there is no way to create a horizontal economy in that area because of the Atlantic ocean. It is only vertical economy, you can create. I dont want to care what happen during the civil war. I dont want to hear story.

it is not the best interest of the ijaw people to create an economy zone for themself call the south south. because they are so small from satellite pictures. they are only destroy business for them self.

And look you are only destroying business for delta state. Now take example the business flow between ondo state and delta state is more than 2 billion naira. While the business flow from delta to rivers is zero naira. Now which zone do you think Delta state should be. Is it in the western Niger or imagine south south.

Even if they break up nigeria. they can never create the south south because it is not in the economy interest of the Igbo people to create the south south. So the igbos will block the creation of a south south country. And it is not in the economy interest of the Yoruba people too. And it is not in the economy interest of the hausa to have 6 zones. So the 3 major tribe which have 65% of the national assembly will block it.
So why waste your time. I think, we should look at what is possible and stop playing games with peoples life.

We should talk about what is economical benefiting to the people. this is not economically benefiting. A vertical trade is the best. it even better for Ijaws to say their mind than trying to create a zone using media. why irritate majority of Nigerians.

I am sorry I was rude Spiritmask before. But people should stop bringing them self low to the level of asari dokubo.. He did not finish school I read. You even find people who are suppose to be educated in the media bringing them self to asari dokubo level. it is irritating.

It is more best for the ijaw people to be the terminal point of a vertical economy than be a drive through path of an economy, the only way bayelsa can develop is to take business away from port harcourt. And not to try to be friends with port harcourt.
Re: Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa by Beaf: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2012

Re: Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa by automania: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^^ shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Beaf who are you prescribing these drugs for?
Re: Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa by kokoA(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
This musiwa is such a wierd fellow..
Re: Spiritmask :why Destroy Delta State?,it Is Part Of The Western Niger By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2012
. . Musiwa! Not again
@Beaf, please ensure he takes his medication asap.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: Hero Of Our Time? / Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – GEJ / Aviation Minister, Oduah, Named In Multi Billion Naira Scam At FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.