Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date (353865 Views)

Poll: have u gotten a date yet?

Yes: 2% (24 votes)
No: 93% (774 votes)
Kinda: 3% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Babadinho23(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
09057523661 Location Oyo State
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by hardon1(m): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2019
ideally a fvck date... come taste a good DICK ...08063790548... reside in warri
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by coolDude1145(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
jayb:
this is one of them try your luck, you may get a date, meet your soulmate, or you may get enough stalkers, enough flashing, e.t.c,  just risk it you just might be lucky. wink tongue

I NEED AN AWESOME SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Dee26(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi,am Dammy by name,kinda new to nairaland tho,it's good to be here grin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Agent2four7: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=Dee26 post=76367014]Hi,am Dammy by name,kinda new to nairaland tho,it's good to be here grin cool[/quogte]

We should hook up Dammy, I stay in Lagos, somewhere around the mainland.

Contact me via email if you will ... smith.ossy@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dee26:
I dammy, here i s my contact on whatsapp +2347067865929
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Dee26:
Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by danwa25(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dee26:
you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Utical40: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm my no is not available undecided
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by PMBmustGo2019: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
single, male. Need a lady for a relationship.
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Abisoye92(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Am ola, needs a pretty lady in abuja for a relationship.
Pls contact me on 08083869321
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by chukziee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Huge long dick alert!
Any lady wants to exchange anonymised nude pics I'm always ready to show my dick, if you're willing to show your pussy. It's huge
Whatsapp +2348036392805
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by donkelvin10(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2019
I am Don kelvin, a male....hook up with me for a true relationship @ +2349023630072
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by AGEFA: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Emeonyerichard(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
hi am Richard... I live in Dubai... interested to meet people and singles in Dubai.. +2348130745510......add up... opposite sex pls
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by olivrich(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
I'm from imo state, base in Lagos, I'm 31 yrs old, looking for a serious relationship with a Christian lady and a working class, scammers don't bother cos u can't scam me... Call me 08138394183
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dee26:
U r welcome Dammy.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'm New Here Pls Welcome Me

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Add me on whatsapp 070525480 26
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by 16inchdick: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shugaddict:

Sup @ shugaddict
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Anacondaprick: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shugaddict:

How you doing @ shugaddict
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Kinqramon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Whatapp: 08136087454
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2019
Add me 07052548026
PrettyEneawan:
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Folohunso: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello, am babatunde based in Lagos my phone 08038523125
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
U r welcome
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by richie9093(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
*Alright, lemme try this*

hello, my name is Fola. I'm a guy looking for a girl who is also looking for a fling or just friends with benefits. One who doesn't like/isn't ready for the all these relationship brouhaha. Someone i can hangout and chill with too. But who knows? a good thing may even come out of this. If you can hold conversations and not just one-word replies, that would be helpful.

All ladies are welcome no matter the colour or size. In LAGOS preferably. Can call/text me on: 07059996893 OR contact me on whatsapp: 08021472488.

P.s if you're going to add me and then ask me for recharge card even before meet, please shift to the next guy
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by coolDude1145(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brandon. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Hadley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that Woman, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal beliefs and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Ohraykon: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2019
08036821743 thanks
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Lolipoplarry(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ibadan let's hangout and have a nice time
08054557376. Female only
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Becklynn(f): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Albert0011(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Mine is Albert 08130498519 from Delta state.
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by sinator(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Dozie from Ph. 23yrs
Need a female 23 and below.
WhatsApp 08160525401

If you are not in Ph forgerit

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (199) (Reply)

Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.