Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date (352588 Views)

Poll: have u gotten a date yet?

Yes: 2% (24 votes)
No: 93% (774 votes)
Kinda: 3% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by leslieokoye18: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Slade99(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
cool hi peeps
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by mrniceguy131: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
07012547316 am in Abuja
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Akell(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Herbeedemi:
Hello Kike
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by skyeblizz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
babe, I reside at ota, oju ore side. let's hook up my contact 07068862029
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by lizzy07(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
07082*****
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by chukajulu: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mark Okoye Single and seeking. 09094301276(whatsapp). Location : Anambra
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Holla

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by noblefrank31(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
What God cannot do does not exist!
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by babtoundey(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
lizzy07:
07082807392 am in Lagos
Hi Lizzy
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by snowkween(f): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
I need a mature guy for a seriouse relationship....working class
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by snowkween(f): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
chat me up

leslieokoye18:
Name's Czar
Location Lagos Abule Egba
I need a mature female call/chat mate we can be romantic or anything & can just be a good chat friend.
Pls whatsapp: 07084496818 wink
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by miracle139: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
HOW TO CONTROL JEALOUSY IN RELATIONSHIPS

Not everyone knows how to manage a strong emotion like jealousy, which could lead them to make mistakes and to damage the relationship. However, you can prevent that by following a few tips.

1. Figure out the cause

Jealousy is not a nice emotion to carry around. It is a negative feeling, but sometimes, it cannot be avoided. But if it is a recurring feeling that is damaging the relationship, then you need to sit back and ask yourself ‘why?’

It could be due to various reasons, which vary from one couple to another. Some might have been through a bad past that they are unable to forget, and certain incidents in current life could trigger those bad memories. While some might be over-protective of the relationship. Or it could be the insecurity that is coming between you two.

If you cannot figure it out on your own, sit and sort the issue with your partner, not by fighting but by being logical and calm.

2. Express your feelings

You may think your partner is always jealous, or they may say that you are always controlling. Or, you both could be misunderstanding each other. Instead of getting into a conflict based on assumptions and flipping on your negative thoughts, you both should share your feelings.

For instance, if you think your partner is getting too friendly with someone, let them know how you feel about it. Only when you speak, will your partner know what you’re feeling or thinking. And talking about your emotions can help you get some clarity too.

3. Don’t be too dependent on each other

Someone rightly said, “A little space, distance, and time in a relationship help it to bloom at its best.”

Yes, you both love each other. But also remember that you are two individuals with your own lives. And you need to have space of your own. So try not to expect your partner to always be by your side. Let your partner live as he or she wants to, and don’t nag them about things they may not agree with. This will help you maintain the balance in your relationship.

4. Be honest and have faith

If your ex or your current partner has broken your trust in the past, trust issues are inevitable and might result in jealousy. So, you might start getting jealous even if you see them getting friendly with someone, no matter how insignificant the interaction may be.

Instead of getting insecure over trivial matters, you should give them the benefit of the doubt and have faith in your relationship. If you become uncomfortable when your partner is friendly with other people, let them know about it and sort it out by talking.

5. Try not to act immediately

Roy T. Bennett said, “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” So right, isn’t it?

If you think you are angry or getting jealous, don’t pick up a fight with your partner right away. Chances are your partner is right, and you could be wrong in assuming something that is not. So, don’t react. Take your time and let your emotions cool down. Pause and reflect at the situation and think about the best way to deal with it. Not thinking before saying or doing something can worsen the situation.

6. Control your insecurities

Jealousy could be a result of insecurities. Lack of self-confidence can give rise to jealousy when your partner tries to talk to or mingle with others. In reality, your partner could have no feelings of love for anyone else but you. But if you still feel insecure, it is time to work on those feelings of insecurity and deal with them to prevent any damage to your relationship.

7. Stay calm

When you have chosen to love your partner, you need to understand that there are risks involved and that you’re not going to be happy at all times. When you feel jealous, stay calm, take a deep breath, and let the feeling subside by focusing on the positive aspects of your relationship.

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Dreamchaser212(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Sho
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by miracle139: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2020
HOW TO TELL YOUR PARTNER WHAT YOU WANT IN BED

(LADIES)

1. Be as specific as possible.

It’s your responsibility to tell a person you’re having sex with what you want. Tell him specifically what you want at each moment. “I might want to have sex. Why don’t you kiss my neck and try to turn me on?” “Let’s stop for a minute so we can pull back and you won’t come so fast.” Do this every time unless he starts (and keeps) doing what makes you feel good every time. And you might have to keep reminding him. If he won’t pleasure you and balks about being asked, he’s too immature for a romantic relationship and it’s time to leave him.

2. Feel free to show them what you want, rather than just telling.

He can't read your mind. Tell him what works, what doesn't, and what you like. Grab his hand and say "do this".

3. Don't be subtle.

Your first mistake is not wanting to be explicit. Be forward, guys like that.

You can't expect him to decipher some convoluted combination of subtle hints. He might but not until long after you're both frustrated.

4. Don't worry about ruining the moment.

And telling him what to do, how to do it, what you like and where you want it is never going to ruin the moment or "break my momentum". Guys love it when women tell them what they want so they know if they're doing things right.

5. If being direct in person feels too intense, try sexting.

If you can't communicate your desires to someone face to face, start by sexting. So many people are more comfortable expressing themselves in writing than they are talking about it.

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Naheem001: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm inviting you to fill the Carl Survey. The short survey is focused on getting your transportation experience as we plan on enhancing the experience.

Remember, your feedback is completely anonymous. We thank you in advance for your participation. We will appreciate if you can forward to your family, colleagues and friends.

Fill the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaUhE6tM7pZ7VbnO5BnUo1o3F-MhruBwBoCLROw7kURdJEvg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by hemartins(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Still single...
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by phazotron(m): 1:00am On Feb 01, 2020

Location is Lagos

I'd like a tall female BTW 28 and 30 for a relationship

Employed or self employed

Someone with a mature and settled mind that will result in peace of mind
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by snowkween(f): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2020
chat up
quote author=phazotron post=86276741]08084697651

Location is Lagos

I'd like a tall female BTW 28 and 30 for a relationship

Employed or self employed

Someone with a mature and settled mind that will result in peace of mind[/quote]
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by miracle139: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T CHECK YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE

1. It makes you into someone you don’t want to be.

Nobody likes the person that they become when they are consumed with waiting for their partner to go to the bathroom so they can pounce on their phone and quickly scroll through texts. Most people want to feel like they are honest people with integrity and self-respect. Nothing is a bigger hit to your self-esteem than snooping around, feeling like you’re a criminal, trying to get information that you know isn’t rightfully yours.

2. It sabotages closeness.

Many relationships never bounce back after one partner confesses to snooping on the other. Even if it turns out that your partner was in fact flirting with someone else, your sneaky behavior often cancels out their flirtation and you lose the moral high ground in your argument. It is very hard for anyone to trust someone who they now realize was going through their private messages, looking for evidence of their misbehavior. This lack of trust may be just as hard to forgive, in many ways, as an uncovered flirtation.

3. It puts you in a weaker position.

When one person snoops on another, it creates an unhealthy power dynamic. When you’re in a position where you feel empowered, you simply don’t sneak around and spy on others. You live your life without worrying about what other people are doing.

But if you become fixated on what your partner is doing rather than what you yourself are doing, you are effectively disavowing your own power and giving it away. This is not a healthy long-term dynamic.

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Bola146(f): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Single and searching.... players should stay off!
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by incredible5(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bola146:
Are you from Oyo state
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by adamspaul252(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by bhunmie20(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
None
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by bhunmie20(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dzes:
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, M.sc holder. am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable Company in lagos. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 19-27yrs, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls not a rude person
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bola146:

Then let's chat 08136814077
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by marvin906(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
snowkween:
I need a mature guy for a seriouse relationship....working class

your cute..
buh those eyes reminds me of the ocean

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by marvin906(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
bhunmie20:
None

I don't understand help me understand

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by marvin906(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
name.. Marvin
location.. everywhere
number..07063038355
bio..come find out by yourself.. just need someone fun to talk to if it exceeds that no wahala..

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by ramos73: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2020
08148637374. sugar mummy that stay at magodo , uni. lag estate or omole needed. call or WhatsApp me . I stay at magodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (199) (Reply)

Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.