Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better (1378 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / A Bold 5 Or A Laptop(which Will U Go For) / Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by edlion57(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2012
balckberry phones and laptop which is better because i want buy one of them
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by ziccoit: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ask yourself what you really need now. It is 100% depends on what you need. A laptop can never work as bb and vice versa. You may draw the scale of preference and get the one that tops the list. You will then save to buy the one left on the list next.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by lynxnoon(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
jamb question angry angry
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by Bossman(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
You are comparing apples and oranges. They are two different things. Determine your needs, then choose the one that will help you accomplish that.
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by drake99: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
What sort of question is this? No phone can ever be compared to laptop no matter the application,anyway they are two different device so it depends on what you want to do with it like som1 said, B.B can do wateva laptop does when it comes to internet bu it can never do what a laptop can do as a computer.
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by temmym4(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
lol. this is the funniest thread i saw on NL today. u are comparing two different gadgets bro. just as other comment reads, u should consider what u needed more. but i do understand you quite well so i wanna pretend to be u, assuming i neva had both, then i will definitely go for a laptop. Aside from pinging (BB messenger) the device is no use cos BB operating system is crappy considering all its games and most of its app. Assuming I was out of cash and couldnt subscribe for a BB Bundle for the next month, dat aint gonna be so cool.. Well you should know all the benefits u get from owning a laptop of your own. No smartphone is complete without a personal computer of your own. Gbam.
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by temmym4(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
wait a min. Aren't you the guy that claimed u had an N97 8gb for sale. how come u dont know what to choose btw a Bb and a lappy. smiley smiley

www.nairaland.com/894081/very-neat-nokia-n97-32gb#10403557
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by Hottestbuoy(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2012
Na waoooooooooooooo
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by Rachelwang(f): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
they are different, if you just use email, the blackberry is ok.
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by Rachelwang(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
edlion57: balckberry phones and laptop which is better because i want buy one of them

Have you buy now?
Re: Blackberry And Laptop Which One Is Better by semid4lyfe(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2012
Be like sey na dumbos full this section now grin

(1) (Reply)

My Starcomms Modem Is Uncrackable What Can I Do / Any Android App To Stop Other Apps Frm Always Connecting And Draining My Mb??? / Please Where Can I Download Tecno P9 Firmware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.