Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Makeup Training 50% Off ITS REAL - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Makeup Training 50% Off ITS REAL (643 Views)

Promo! Promo! Promo!brushes And Beyond Makeup Training Promo For September! / Swan Beauty 1-week Free Makeup Training! / Evolve Makeup 2weeks And 1month Makeup Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Training 50% Off ITS REAL by tfijimi: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
HI guys will just like to share with you FACE FACTOR STUDIO is giving 50% discount off makeup training for April and may so if u are interested in the makeup industry call to get a coupon that will allow you the discount its for real my sister got one. her training is 60,000 for 1 month and with the discount she got to pay 30,000 for one month. and shes also a high profile makeup artist her office is on ladipo kuku off Allen. i dont think she will mi me sharing her contact since she said its an empowerment series so call now before its too late 08091161196. her name is RACHEL ROBINSON
Re: Makeup Training 50% Off ITS REAL by Yenisa: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2012
Nice to see this discount, that will surely help me.

(1) (Reply)

Models Wanted / Wedding Gown Preservation Keeping Your Dress Safe After The Ceremony / E-manual On Pattern Making For Fashion Designers(order Nw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.