Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe (6305 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Herman Hembe Steps Down As Chair Of Capital Market Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe by naijaking1: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
DRANOEL: did i hear hembe say he worked hard not to receive bribe?
the same hembe who never wrote a test talkless an exam on his own during he's stay at BSU?
the same hembe who institutionalised ballot snatching for his brother during the student union days? the same hembe who along with his brother solicited for bribes from state govts during the brother's era as nans president?
hembe is one of the most irresponsible,non chalant and corrupt individuals i have ever come across!
back in secondary school

OMG!
You see, this is the point I make about Nigeria. In many progressive countries, a man like Hembe would have been taken out of the system much much earlier than now. He should have been in jail, homeless, killed, or something, but here in Nigeria he is at the top of our policy making chain. So, so so sad

1 Like

Re: SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe by kaaycee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2012
The senate and house of Rep have for a longtime stall justice in dis country in the name of probes , dey will start working seriously on how to remove Arumah Oteh bc dey neva bargained for a whistle blower, dey are all corrupt and are d problems we have in dis country, believe me dat position is anoda legal ofis for corrupt person. Thumbs up Aruamah for not shut up wen u were forced to do so, What happened to Mrs Etteh will neva happen to any woman again in dis country.
Re: SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Okijajuju1:
The SEC woman is without a doubt a crook.

The Hembe man seems to be a victim of a woman scorned. I see her going to jail for malicious libel. Hembe might just escape this time. . .

Olodo like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Sector Unbundling Executed Prematurely – Idika Kalu / Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG / Reps Demand Rescue Of 200 Abducted Borno Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.