Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) (3423 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking / Here Is How To Convert Any Ebook In .pdf Format To Microsoft Office Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by 3RNEST(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi Guýz,
i need help on where i can downløad an handout 4 computer training course, pdf/word format, i want to use it to teach! Like Basic of computer, Microsoft Office programs and more, i will appreciate if u help me, thanks!
Re: Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by 144(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2012
I can be of important help 2 u just call 08067588807
Re: Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by tessyade: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Go to google and type "free ebook on (what you want)" in the search box. You will get links to the ebook of your choice in whatever format. I have used this several times and it works.
Re: Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by Emmyk(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
tessyade: Go to google and type "free ebook on (what you want)" in the search box. You will get links to the ebook of your choice in whatever format. I have used this several times and it works.
you don spoil market for 144. Hheheh
Re: Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by tessyade: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Emmyk: you don spoil market for 144. Hheheh
Apology to 144. I didnt read his post before adding mine. I no dey spoil person market ooooo.
Re: Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by chux76(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Isn't it amazing?? Person wey wan teach another computer basics and doesn't have d materials...How ludicrous..You know wetin u wan teach so?? Anyways you have been shown where to get them..simply utilize d power of Google..or beta still find computer schools around u,befriend some of the students and get their handouts/lecture materials...Shikena!!
Re: Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) by 3RNEST(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Thx to all, Chux hahaha, i try ur method and it work, as i tell the student say bill gate na my uncle see as dem rush give me their handout..lol

(1) (Reply)

SINGLE Or COMBO (the Laptop Choice Is Yours) / ❌❌❌ Sold ❌❌❌ Probook 640 G1 / Which Processor Did You Prefer Between AMD And Intel With Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.