Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey (1709 Views)

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / Federal Scholarship Board Nigeria Award 2014 Application Now On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by MindExplorer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
Good News to Nigerian Scholars. If you are a
*Graduate with First Class or Second Class and have completed your NYSC programme
* High School graduate with at least 5 As and Bs in subjects relevant to your Prefered course of study varying from Engineering to Medicine, Sciences, Arts and Law etc.
Then this is your opportunity to take part in this year's Federal Government Scholarship Programme. If you are interested Contact Peak Future Educational for more details. Interview date is 26th - 30th March 2012. Interviews centres are across the following zones:
1. North East states
2. North West states
3. North Central States
4. South south states
5. South east states
6. South West States
You can drop your comments and questions if you need more clearification. They'd be attended to.
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by deolub: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
Check
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by Daraplato(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2012
What should I bring and where is the centre in south west.
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by JFACTOR1(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2012
I have other requirment except that I have not served.I shall be serving by June.But I seriously need to go to Ukraine for more my medical programme.
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by sonya4all(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
pls where is the screening centre in south east....and wat are the requirements
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by MindExplorer(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2012
Interview date is Monday. If you have satisfied the above requirement, then you can Proceed for Masters or a Degree Course in any of the countries.
Inbox me your details. Pls include Grade point (for Graduates) or Subjects Grades (for Sec Sch Leavers) and them your Zone. Pls Note: Your Zone refers to where you'd want to have your interview conducted. Pls hurry interview date is 9.00am from Monday, 26 March 2012.
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by MindExplorer(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: 2012 Federal Scholarship Programme To Study In Ukrain, Turkey by deolub: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
@mindexplorer

(1) (Reply)

News: Lagos State Primary&secondary School Teachers Begins Strike! / 65th Regular Course Of The Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna / Babcock University Best Graduating Student - I've Never Kissed A Guy All My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.