Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pure Water Factory - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pure Water Factory (626 Views)

Pure Water Factory For Sale In Abuja / Pure Water And Bottled Water Factory For Sale / Procuring A Pure Water Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Factory by okine4real: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
i am interested in opening a small scale pure water factory. can someone please inform me what are the kinsd of machines i need. Also, apart from the machine that produces and seals the pure water, do i have to get a seperate machine that treats the water? i have being doing some reading and i have seen lots a machines that are used to treat water. i came accross a particular machine called Reverse Osmosis Machine. what i want to know is, this reverse osmosis machine, is the machine responsible for producing, sealing and also treating the water? or the job of the Reverse Osmosis Machine is just to treat water alone? comments would be appreciated or you can send a mail to okine4real@yahoo.com. thanks

Regards

(1) (Reply)

It Safes Time, Life And Property. / Cashew Nut / Maize Seed / A Ship Load Of Thailand Rice Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.