Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Account suspension notice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Account suspension notice (1310 Views)

Woman Walks STARK NA.KED Around New York And Most People Didn’t Even Notice. / Beautiful ! Lagos Completes N29 Billion Suspension Bridge / Beautiful ! Lagos Completes N29 Billion Suspension Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account suspension notice by mcnepow(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION NOTICE
Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:25 PM
"GeNS@gtbank.com" <GeNS@gtbank.com>

Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

www.gtbank.com/images/gens/logo_g.gif

Dear Valued customer,

GUARANTY TRUST BANK CUSTOMER DATA UPDATE EXERCISE

As part of our continuous efforts towards providing you with excellent customer service and ensuring efficiency in
transaction processing, we request that you kindly update your records with the Bank by going to https://ebank.gtbank.com/ibank3/update/login.aspx
This update will help us to prevent any unauthorised or illegal use of our customers identity and to confirm that you are truely the owner of the account you are operating. Failure to update your account now will lead to termination of your account and internet banking services for security reasons.

click here now for the update.

GTBank is committed to protect the identity of it's internet banking users.
Help us to serve you better. It's all about your security.

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

© 2011 Guaranty Trust Bank.

NOTE : THIS UPDATE MUST BE DONE IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DISABLED
Re: Account suspension notice by mcnepow(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
I do not own a GT Bank account and also do not intend dishing out my bank details to anyone.

Can't something be done about the site that was attached to the mail cos I opened it and it looks real.

It now gets me wondering, will people actualy fall or is this mail genuine?
Re: Account suspension notice by Dyt(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
well
dis s teytey sha
Re: Account suspension notice by mcnepow(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
Unto say??
Its been around for long?
Re: Account suspension notice by Dyt(f): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
yh ryt

(1) (Reply)

Millionaires Wealth Secret:: Overcome Obstacle Occult Power / Types Of Nairalanders......Add Yours!!!!!.. / Five Annoying Things I Spot In Nigerian Newspapers/magazines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.