Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Qur'an Vs Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Qur'an Vs Bible (1260 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'an Vs Bible by cowgurl: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
Why is it that the Bible can be found everywhere, anytime you want it and the Qur'an, you hardly find it?
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by deols(f): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
you sound lazy.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by cowgurl: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
deols: you sound lazy.
ur reasons pls...
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
Op you have to remove the word holy reason anything that has to do with holiness should have possess respect and also the respected people should handle it always but remember even in the Christianity fornication is a sin should i sound right if yes, why should the bible placed in the indecent places like lodges and hotel rums as well as bars? I read here yesterday a topic with subhead should one allowed his wife to serve in bars which according to the most inputters denied the business and condemn it. So that why should the holy bible be there while it was openly said the places aren't pure and decent. You need to wake up dude and creating a meaningful thread rather wasting your time and posting garbage. Bye friend.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by cowgurl: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
jamil!:
Op you have to remove the word holy reason anything that has to do with holiness should have possess respect and also the respected people should handle it always but remember even in the Christianity fornication is a sin should i sound right if yes, why should the bible placed in the indecent places like lodges and hotel rums as well as bars? I read here yesterday a topic with subhead should one allowed his wife to serve in bars which according to the most inputters denied the business and condemn it. So that why should the holy bible be there while it was openly said the places aren't pure and decent. You need to wake up dude and creating a meaningful thread rather wasting your time and posting garbage. Bye friend.
modification done Jamil, so can u now answer my question as to why the Qur'an is scarcely sold.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by GraciousJ(f): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
@jamil. The Holy Bible is every where so that no one (even you)will have no excuse or excuses on the last day.
You don't need to respect a paper or book but what is written in it. The Holy Bible is the word of God & God is holy.

Jesus loves you give life to him b4 it is too late, He is the truth and the light no one can go the father but by Him (JESUS CHRIST)
God bless you.

@cowgurl. you can't compare the Holy Bible & Qur'an. God want every body to come to the knowledge of the truth and that was why the The Holy Bible is every here, so that every body can see & read. Christianity is not a violence,hard or hiding religion. It require from us practical holiness.

please give your life to Christ today if you have not. God bless you.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by manmacho: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
@jamil!

quite suprising the retriction islam has placed on quoran. what you simply saying is that your islamic message can not get to people in the hotels and beer parlour.

i see the reason why islam lacks grace.

what a shame.

what make a religion is holy is because of the practioneer and not the book itself. i have never seen where quoran starts shouting against sin.

it is you muslims we want to read not your quaran
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
cowgurl: modification done Jamil, so can u now answer my question as to why the Qur'an is scarcely sold.

Friend, I don't think the Qur’an is uncommon in the market or wherever the Islamic bookshop is available have you ever went for it and any of the seller deprived of selling it to you? I doubt, however as far as you need to know how little about it I will personally send a copy to you while you are living in your office or home, everything these days is available online.

Note that I am not here to argue about religion and any genuinely of any belief.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by buzugee(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
the Quran is scarce because dont nobody want to read that heathen book. only lagosShia want to read that heathen book

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
Gracious J: @jamil. The Holy Bible is every where so that no one (even you)will have no excuse or excuses on the last day.
You don't need to respect a paper or book but what is written in it. The Holy Bible is the word of God & God is holy.

Jesus loves you give life to him b4 it is too late, He is the truth and the light no one can go the father but by Him (JESUS CHRIST)
God bless you.

please give your life to Christ today if you have not. God bless you.

Gracious, Do I complain that bible isn't everywhere? No, and on the last day i don’t have any nit-pick because i believe in God and the massage of Islam has touched me so that what complain should i do?

However I love Jesus and i believe in him as a messenger sent to human beings for guidance.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by cowgurl: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
jamil!:

Friend, I don't think the Qur’an is uncommon in the market or wherever the Islamic bookshop is available have you ever went for it and any of the seller deprived of selling it to you? I doubt, however as far as you need to know how little about it I will personally send a copy to you while you are living in your office or home, everything these days is available online.
No, I wasn't deprived, it was just not available and am wondering if there is a law on it's restriction. yeah, I finally had to go on-line but should it be so?

Note that I am not here to argue about religion and any genuinely of any belief.
Your first comment,Jamil, Op you have to remove the word holy reason anything that has to do with holiness should have possess respect and also the respected people should handle it always but remember even in the Christianity fornication is a sin should i sound right if yes, why should the bible placed in the indecent places like lodges and hotel rums as well as bars? I read here yesterday a topic with subhead should one allowed his wife to serve in bars which according to the most inputters denied the business and condemn it. So that why should the holy bible be there while it was openly said the places aren't pure and decent. You need to wake up dude and creating a meaningful thread rather wasting your time and posting garbage. Bye friend.
said otherwise.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
manmacho: @jamil!

quite suprising the retriction islam has placed on quoran. what you simply saying is that your islamic message can not get to people in the hotels and beer parlour.

i see the reason why islam lacks grace.

what a shame.

what make a religion is holy is because of the practioneer and not the book itself. i have never seen where quoran starts shouting against sin.

it is you muslims we want to read not your quaran

Take it easy Gentleman, should I preach Islam to you? this is a discussion forum and I have all the right to say my mind. Shouldn’t I? The issue of retraction that Islam placed on Qur’an it has nothing to do with you or any Christian We Muslims believe on it and no matter how hard we will fallow its teaching and take care it. However people in beer parlor doesn’t need any preaching because they are going beyond the boundary or teaching of their religion I will like to know if bible encourage Christian to drink. In addition you as a person if it happens that you have an appointment with any official person definitely you can't drink anything that makes you to go out of your sense you will halt from such act until the appointment is over with reason of running away from misbehaving in the present of that official.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
buzugee: the Quran is scarce because dont nobody want to read that heathen book. only lagosShia want to read that heathen book

This man you are too much, how should everybody read Qur'an be it a heathen or whatever you named the book. Remember I don't name your book with inappropriate names i do value peoples belief may be one day you will exhibit such act.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
cowgurl: said otherwise.

What do you want me to say friend? would you put me tru? lipsrsealed
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by buzugee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
jamil!:

This man you are too much, how should everybody read Qur'an be it a heathen or whatever you named the book. Remember I don't name your book with inappropriate names i do value peoples belief may be one day you will exhibit such act.
wink its all light hearted humor my friend grin
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by jamil2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
buzugee: wink its all light hearted humor my friend grin

How i wish meeting you in person you are the most funniness dude ever meet here. grin[quote author=buzugee] wink
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by buzugee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
jamil!:

How i wish meeting you in person you are the most funniness dude ever meet here. grin
ahhh if you say so mi amigos. preciate the compliments. its a small world you never know. A man's steps are directed by the LORD proverbs 20 vs 24 wink
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by deols(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
cowgurl: ur reasons pls...

if u really want to read it, u'll find it
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by Callotti: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
Both are absolutely USELESS to me!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by LogicMind: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
The pages are very good for wrapping ganja.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by cowgurl: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
jamil!:

What do you want me to say friend? would you put me tru? lipsrsealed
You rili do not kno wat to say Jamil, k. Js quench my curiosity, is there some kind of restrictions on it's sale?
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by Callotti: 5:24am On Mar 24, 2012
Both extremely boring. . .dull and redundant!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2012
The quran is full of lies and heresies. Muslims dont want you to see them. They are ashamed of their Hoe-ly Book.

Poor people with heavenly hope of Virgins
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible by emofine2(f): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
cowgurl: Why is it that the Bible can be found everywhere, anytime you want it and the Qur'an, you hardly find it?

“Seek and ye shall find” tongue on a serious note though, this seeming issue reflects more on you than the supposedly rare Qur'an undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor A.E. Adeboye Had His Own Fair Share Of Poverty. / Sermon For January 1st 2013 / Still On Tithing, Etc: The Book Of Acts Gave Us The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.