Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy (11713 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Late MC Loph's Mother Is Dead -- RIP Mrs Obiajulu / Late MC Loph’s Label Boss, Emeka Morgan, In Human Rituals Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by cynthiafred67(f): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2012
Wow wonderful news, may God bless the baby. .
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by kenkruse: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2012
To God Be the Glory!
Joy to the family, Joy to the world smiley
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Afam4eva(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2012
This is a great news. I hope it helps in assuaging the pains that mama loph has been going through.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by obicentlis: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2012
Raphtop: Ehya! God is gr8. A yoruba man will name d boy TUNDE, meaning Mc Loph has returned. What does it mean in ibgo language?
An igbo man will call him... Onochie!
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by obicentlis: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2012
nous: while I rejoice with her, if she had abstained from premarital sex, she would not have to worry about the issue of getting a husband after one. we cant deny that the single mother stigma will be there in the area of getting a husband.
Lesson: Abstain from premarital sex. you are not married until you are married. anything can happen, even on the wedding morning.
I wish you God's strength in raising the child.
hahahahahah. Lwkmd, if she no give in to Loph's hunger 4 sex, i doubt if there will be any joy 4 now.
God is great and mysterious!

2 Likes

Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Afam4eva(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2012
obicentlis:
hahahahahah. Lwkmd, if she no give in to Loph's hunger 4 sex, i doubt if there will be any joy 4 now.
God is great and mysterious!
So, i guess pre-mmarital sex is the way to go.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Lagosianswag: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2012
nous: while I rejoice with her, if she had abstained from premarital sex, she would not have to worry about the issue of getting a husband after one. we cant deny that the single mother stigma will be there in the area of getting a husband.
Lesson: Abstain from premarital sex. you are not married until you are married. anything can happen, even on the wedding morning.

Yada Yada Yada... Blah Blah Blah undecided What do you think would have become of the family if this "premarital sex" didn't take place judging from the fact that He was an only son to aged parents?
In my opinion pre-marital sex has its advantages too. It helps build confidence in the man that you're marrying a fruitful woman (in this case).
And what is the stigma with single mothers? Dude she's a young lady who can still be married even with her baby. It is the love between both parties that matters. I'll marry a single mother if we love each other very much. There's nothing wrong with it.
God bless this lady for bringing happiness to the late Mc Loph's family.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2012
Nous, I usually do not get personal on nairaland but you are a very wicked judgemental soul for making that horrible statement. Who told you she cant get a husband are you God to pass such horrific judgement? A family lost a son and God gavce them a gift to wipe the tears away see how your evil mind has turned a blessing into a shame. God forgive you and forgive me too for getting so angry with s stranger

1 Like

Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by seyiakinn: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
Wow dis is gr8,  believe dis is 1 of D̶̲̥̅̊ gr8test ting †̥̥̅ђaτ̅ hapin in entertainment industry. ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я God is wonderful ,welcum bck Babatunde loph
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by chidooh1: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
Congratulations to the family, the dead rapper Loph lives on.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by kholis(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2012

A lady could still loose her husband on the wedding night,even after having sex for the very first time since their relationship started. I personally see nothing wrong with a lady making love with her fiance, especially when necessary marriage arrangement is in progress. Premarital sex get levels o o.

1 Like

Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by yuzedo: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
. . . . . And this ladies and gentlemen, is why i support pre-marital s.ex/f.ornication! wink wink wink
Thank God, the Obiajulu-Nwazor lineage lives on. And God uses the seemingly foolish to confound the wise! smiley
Pre-marital Sex 1 vs. Abstinence 0 . . cool
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ajibo11: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
GOD IS FOREVER FAITHFULL...WELCOME BABY BOY AND MAY THE JOY YOU BROUGHT INTO THIS FAMILY SHINE FOREVER...AMEN
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Adduljermaine(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
COngrats to the family. We should be expecting another remix of his father's remix in another 14 years. grin
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by dont8(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
debrief08: Nous, I usually do not get personal on nairaland but you are a very wicked judgemental soul for making that horrible statement. Who told you she cant get a husband are you God to pass such horrific judgement? A family lost a son and God gavce them a gift to wipe the tears away see how your evil mind has turned a blessing into a shame. God forgive you and forgive me too for getting so angry with s stranger
By now, you should know, some people only think upside, you shouldn't bother yourself over it.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
The return of MC Loph
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by dont8(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
obicentlis:
An igbo man will call him... Onochie!
Can we get to know what this wonderful baby will be called in other languages, Efik, Ibibio, Hausa, Benin, Ijaw etc.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by EagleNest(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
What a joy! He brought solace to the family.
God is too much!
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Btruth: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
life_style: Babatunde.

Babatunde indeed. All glory to God. Who is like unto Him. I'm happy for the good news.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Btruth: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
dont8:
By now, you should know, some people only think upside, you shouldn't bother yourself over it.

It's just been stupid of him to make that statement. Never mind him guys. Idiota.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by nous(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
[b][/b]
debrief08: Nous, I usually do not get personal on nairaland but you are a very wicked judgemental soul for making that horrible statement. Who told you she cant get a husband are you God to pass such horrific judgement? A family lost a son and God gavce them a gift to wipe the tears away see how your evil mind has turned a blessing into a shame. God forgive you and forgive me too for getting so angry with s stranger

1 Like

Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by houstonia(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mc loph Ȋ̝̊̅§ back. Lol
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Btruth: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2012
dont8:
Can we get to know what this wonderful baby will be called in other languages, Efik, Ibibio, Hausa, Benin, Ijaw etc.

Ayomide, Oluwapamilerinayo, Onaopemipo, Boluwatife/Boluwatiwi, Iremide.....

1 Like

Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by MORNDEW(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
unbelievable N/landers saying God has done i don't know they believe in God
like this.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by lif2uz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
sir-p2007:
l congratulate her and pray God`s blessing on d child.
AMEN
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
Madam Nous a good woman will find a husband single mother or not, and God decides the begining and end of a matter, if she wants to get married please go and tell God and the man who comes to marry her that she is a single mother and should find it harder to marry. I am sorry I insulted you, not normally my style, the woman just had a baby after a very painful experience, she has joy after so much pain and saddness, celebrate with her first then past judgement later. I was once written off too, I left an abusive husband and i was told i will never find a husband in nigeria and even if i did he would have to be a fellow divorcee or widower but guess what i found a songle handsome wonderful man and I not only have a husband but almost 2 kids, so please do not write anybody off, you d not know the story God has written for them. Right now I can feel the relief and happiness she must feel after such heartbreak, celebrate with her orlet her be, let her handle her pre marital sex issue with God, but dont take away her Joy with such negativity. Gods ways are not our ways.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by nous(f): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
debrief08: Madam Nous a good woman will find a husband single mother or not, and God decides the begining and end of a matter, if she wants to get married please go and tell God and the man who comes to marry her that she is a single mother and should find it harder to marry. I am sorry I insulted you, not normally my style, the woman just had a baby after a very painful experience, she has joy after so much pain and saddness, celebrate with her first then past judgement later. I was once written off too, I left an abusive husband and i was told i will never find a husband in nigeria and even if i did he would have to be a fellow divorcee or widower but guess what i found a songle handsome wonderful man and I not only have a husband but almost 2 kids, so please do not write anybody off, you d not know the story God has written for them. Right now I can feel the relief and happiness she must feel after such heartbreak, celebrate with her orlet her be, let her handle her pre marital sex issue with God, but dont take away her Joy with such negativity. Gods ways are not our ways.

Trust me I am not judging her. I am only being concerned about her.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Juton: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
@onus, o kacha mara( i too know) ezigbo mmadu ka chinchi. PRE OR POST MARITAL SEX, BABY BOY MMADUABUCHI NNOO.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by NEROSKY(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
polokor60: welcome back mc loph.GOD is great,finally your mum will have a reason to smile again. smiley
U've said it all,cuz God has his reasons when he allows things to happen..anyway he will be a blessing to their family,
i pray so smiley
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
Nous Thank God you have the experience so then you should know how the words you have said about someone feels. I was written off and now I know better than to write off other people, If people appoint themselves judges then let them carry on but I will never say anything hurtful like this to someone else because for years those words ate me. That society does it does not make it right. Your Anty Experineced it did you like the rejection and judgement she faced? If you didnt then why come and make such a comment to a woman who just had a baby after losing her Fiancee? Please allow her to enjoy the bundle of Joy she has, God will take care of her future and the babys future, their lives are not in your hands or in any person who specialty is writing off others, thier lives are in Gods hands, there is a reason why she didnt die in the car and God will finish her story as He pleases not as you or any self apoointed judges dictate
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Outstrip(f): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2012

So you decided to give your lesson on a thread that people are celebrating. What gives you the impression that she will not marry again and have a blissful marriage. Nonsense. at least she was classy enough not to have an abortion. Some of you women just make me wonder sometimes.
Anyway back to thread

I hope this will help the family in the healing process. I wonder if they will call him Nnamdi. I pray for all the good things that we wish for our children on the life of this child. May he finish what his father could not finish and even excel greater that his father would have imagined. Heaven is your limit. Welcome to the world.
Re: Late MC Loph’s Fiancee Gives Birth To Baby Boy by juman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hmmmm!

Life is nothing but test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Of Black Celebrities - A-Z List / Singer, Tekno Shows Off His Big Cassava - Photos / 25 Celebrities With Historical Look Alikes – This Is Creepy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.