Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,770 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) (939 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Congratulations To Chief T.A. Orji, (ochendo) For His National Honour / Abia State Governor Chief T A Orji Will Tomorrow Swear In Deputy T.C Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by Sobo4u: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
Incredulity is the major problem in a state like Abia. For me i believe that TA Orji is at edge of
leaving legacy in Abia.What do you think.

Re: Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by Dainfamous: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
Guy give up already T.A.ORJI is loosing it sad
Re: Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by Sobo4u: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ Da Infamous why do you think so.
Re: Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by amaham(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2012
Bia is ur name zobo4u or kunu4u, why don't u get a life for once. Ur friend ochendo is leading the trail in group of unperforming leaders
Re: Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by rabzy: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2012
Otondo
Re: Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by Bawss1(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2012
Sobo4u: Incredulity is the major problem in a state like Abia. For me i believe that TA Orji is at edge of
leaving legacy in Abia.What do you think.

If by legacy you mean the stigma which a government that is bereft of genuine ideas for development leaves on its people then you is quite right. The government of TA Orji can hardly point to any achievement that it has brought to the people of Abia. What people see are projects designed to make it appear as if the governor has been up and about but which in reality is not true. Image laundering projects for TA Orji abounds while the state is systematically run down by corruption waste and inefficiency.
Re: Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) by RoadStar: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2012
WORST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA AWARD

(1) (Reply)

How PHCN Operates. / Violence in Ibadan. / The Ijaws And Entire South South Have Failed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.