Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Think They Stole My Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Think They Stole My Work (826 Views)

I Need Good Bloggers For My Work By Funnynation Comedian / I Think Jiji Jobs Are Fake / A Guy Raped And Stole A Girls Phone In Sapele After Inviting Her Via 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think They Stole My Work by inxx(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
in quest to get my work (poems) published in went in search of publishers and i stumbled into one: The NewGong. They said there are publishers so i communicated with them and i was asked to send my best work for anthology before i could be considered for publication. This i dd, i sent my very best work. It is more than 6months now and i have not heard anything from them, all effort to communicate with them has not yeilded any fruit as they do no longer reply my e mails,

please i need some advice because i feel my work is being stolen.

this is their information:
web site: http://www.thenewgong.com/Books.html

address: The New Gong
11 Abiona Close
Off Falolu Road
Surulere, Lagos
Nigeria.

please for those of u guys that stay in Lagos ( I am in Port Harcourt) cloud u please just look up the place for me and tellme what they do there, ie if such a place exsits

I am waiting for your responces please.
Re: I Think They Stole My Work by bayourr: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2007
you bleeped up.you should have registered ur work with the nigerian copyright commission or the national library b4 u sent it.Anyway,i will check for you when next I go to lagos.I am presently in ph.you can reach me thru dis address:bayukind@yahoo.com
Re: I Think They Stole My Work by victronics: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2007
The New Gong
11 Abiona Close
Off Falolu Road
Surulere, Lagos
Nigeria

Tel/fax: +234 1 894 8824

Email:
newgong@thenewgong.com
Re: I Think They Stole My Work by inxx(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi bayourr
how do i register my work with them?

i am waiting

(1) (Reply)

Uac Job Vacancies / Schlumberger Test On 26th March: Any Tips? / Gta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.